Register now to get rid of these ads!

'62 Pontiac Fenders (?)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dexter The Dog, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Dexter The Dog

Dexter The Dog

Any body know for sure if Canadian fenders from a Laurentian or a Parisienne will fit on an American Bonneville? (1962)
    I've heard that even the grille bars may be different enough not to fit but Im not sure if this is myth or not.

2. Normbc9

Normbc9

The grilles are different. But the fenders are the same. Remember, 1962 had the Catalina and the Bonneville. Some of the exterior components for the body are different. From memory only, I do remember the Larentian's used the smaller of the two body styles.
    Niormbc9

3. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Looking back to when I put Canadian fenders on my US Bonneville, they will fit, but NOT easily, and NOT well.

Take a look at the two different styles of inner fenders, and start from there.

4. Stroker McGurk

Stroker McGurk
    from Canada

The outer skin is the same, but am sure the mounting points are more like a Chevy, since the are basicaly a Chevy on the inside (drivetrain, frame etc)