Register now to get rid of these ads!

chevy ramp truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ADVANCE1, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

Have this 67 Chevy ramp truck and trying to find out if anyone remembers it, I bought it from Richard McFarland in socal in 1999 and have been cleaning it up after 10 years of sitting, It was originaly red but painted white when I got it and I can make out 2 previous names on it Pete Maskins and Charlie Brown painted on sides of bed, come on socal people help me out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. Not sure but Charlie Brown may be the guy who still races a yellow 50ish Chevy Tudor sedan in Super Street/Super Gas & C/D Gas @ nostalgia meets. The car says Racer Brown on the side, not to be confused with Racer Brown, the cam manufacturer.

3. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

Yes, I remember that car at OCIR and wasn't Maskins a pro stock driver at some point?

4. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

Just the fact that Richard McFarland owned it is cool, he used to haul his Pontiac wagon and his gran prix with it and with drum brakes all around you better not tailgate lol. ( one of the greatest bracket racers of all time), haven't talked to him since 04 should say high.

5. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

6. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

I found a NCRA badge from Wichita in truck, maybe someone has some info from there?

7. Project Paladin

Project Paladin
    BANNED

Racer Brown is Ken Brown from Ventura CA. He has a 52? Chevy coupe he runs in C Gas

8. There ya go. I couldn't remeber Browns first name, bit since it wasn't Charlie, must not be one of his old trucks.