Register now to get rid of these ads!

North East Traditional Hotrod show, 8th annual Hardcore Happening

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncle Jess, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Yeah Its gets expensive hosting, feeding, and keeping this many people Hydrated and entertained. Most shows cost $15 to get in plus at least another $15 for a shitty burger rubber french fries and stale pop. I thought it was a bargain to be honest, We have lost money for the sake of a good time for 7 years. It takes me about two weeks worth of work to setup and tear down, Happy to do it but it is more than just a get together with friends now and I can only loose so much money . Sorry man. Its a tough call but its this or have it be invite only or end it all together. This is officially the first complaint I have ever had about the party. LOL Not bad for seven years I guess. I still hope you can drum up $15 and come join us. Jesse

2. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Chris,
    Hey Man the Cammer Coupe Looks Great! I hope everything is Ok. Call me anytime man, Jesse

3. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

Jess, you could add $10 to the ticket price and it would still be a bargain. P.S. do you still need trophies ?

4. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Rob,
    Thanks man. Great trophies are always welcome and appreciated. I am having anyone who builds the trophy choose the car it goes too. Thanks for the help. Jesse

5. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looks like we'll have a big Caravan from Buffalo out to your party again Jess! Counting down the days...

Meeting at the 50's Diner on Broadway and Transit in Lancaster NY at Noon, for those of you who want to cruise out to the Happenin' together.

6. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Ill be there aswell NEVER missed one .I hope to have the 34 back togeather by next week ,if not I guess Ill have to bring the duece. HAHAHAHA!!!!.See ya all there . Darryl [The Big Stahu] Lost Kustoms cc

7. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Cool beans Steve, There is always a great crowd from the Buffalo, always cool to see that crowd roll in!

8. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

No Party is Complete without Milner or Wolf Man Jack, and in you We have them Both! Looking forward to seeing the 34 and what you have done to it. There should be a limit on how much cool shit one person can have! .... Kidding. Glad you guys are getting geared up. Thanks

9. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

You cant put a price on this kind of day Iam still bumbed I missed last year to take a test for work.My tub is down for the count still and a chowder kettle wouldnt fit in it anyway so it stays and the daily driver will serve as chowder hauler-hotel for me.

Auto art doorprize-trophies are always welcome!!!

10. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

We are Only Hoodlums if someone complains! hahaha see you Saturday.

11. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Gary is the biggest Hoodlum of them all.

12. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

No Tub? What the scoop?

13. I am sorry to miss this for the second year in a row, it is always a great time and a show that the hardcore hot rodders must attend ! Even Bat Boy was there ......

[​IMG]

14. rcranger

rcranger
    from ilion ny

my roadster wont be ready but getting the 49 ready tomorrow for the trip out

15. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Weather forecast for Saturday....looks like it'll be a beautiful day. 80 degrees and partly sunny.

16. Luke S.

Luke S.
    from Ocala, Fl.

17. ardyboy

ardyboy

UJ...gotta move it forward a week. that way we can do the ELTA party on the 10th...Gasser Series the next week and then the Hardcore. What an August it would be!!

18. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Is it Saturday Yet!? I can smell the Burnt Rubber already...

19. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Thats cause you don't wipe properly

20. choppd27'Munster

choppd27'Munster

The '50 will make its hardcore happening debut this year for sure! We wanted to bring her last year but a wheel bearing took a shit as we were pulling out of the driveway( go figure) thrashed on it for like 2 hrs but couldn't get it together in time, so we hoped in the wagon. Unfortunately my ol' man whom built the car for this show wont be able to make it( he'll be racing in Illinois). Cant wait to meet up with everyone at the diner! See you all saturday! Look for the shoebox with the '53 Buick headlights!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. Tat2Power

Tat2Power

Been looking fwd to this all summer! The best not to miss event of the year!

22. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Chowder preping bump here.Better come hungry!!!!

23. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

OK, so now I can almost smell burnt rubber, racing fuel, and chowder...

24. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

2 MORE DAYS!!!
    Tested the air mattress last night to see how it fits in the back of the 59 Wagon... Like a glove! Looks like we're gonna be setting up camp in the wagon this year!

25. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Hey Steve, Dont forget to get cleaned up before bedtime on the slip and bleed!!;)

Doing the same,air mattress in the Yukon after all the supplies are out for the night.Just too much with work and chowder this week for tub and doorprize thing,but makeup in other ways.Weather is looking fine!!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  26. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

You and Gary are going to look adoreable in there.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

27. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

2 sleeps to go.With all the kidding aside,this is a very good event to attend.Great rural area,shade,and over the top cars and trucks and good friends.Stop by and check it out!!

28. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

29. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

HAHAHA! Let's Hope there is one this year!!!!

ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL THIS KICKASS PARTY!!!!!!

Bump for the Morning Crowd!

30. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Friday ,1 hr before we go to the tractor pull ,bumping for Saturdays hot rod show!!!