Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Aurora, Co

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by vernsters, Aug 8, 2013.

1. vernsters

vernsters
    from Aurora, CO

Names Vernon, and Ive been a lurker on this forum for quit a while now and finaly got the gumption to sign up. I came here instead of the other forums cause the knowledge base comes from them "old hash" tried and true methods. I'de rather tinker, bust my knuckles, and make a big greasy mess then throw a wallet at it.

I currently have a 65' chevelle malibu that i just yanked 283 and worked it over, and am getting ready to finish up on the body stitching this winter. Should be done with my DD next year if i get my way ;)!

The other is a 53' 3100 chevy 5 glass with the 235 conversion already done. This one sits at my grandads begging for me to finish up the 65 and get started on it. Would love to hear some ideas as to where this one can go, bear in mind though i dont like the look of low slung cut roofers.

2. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Welcome from a little South of you in the "Land of Enchantment", New Mexico!

3. Greetings from Durango.

4. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome from South Ga.

5. welcome to the forum .....

6. hardysmodela

hardysmodela
    from colorado

Welcome to Aurora if looking for something to do hamption and tower road on friday 5 to dark a bunch of cars show up.Stop by

7. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from the Springs

8. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

Welcome aboard from Guffey , Co .

9. Merchead62

Merchead62

Welcome aboard! From the other side of the hills in Grand Junction,CO....

10. Cortney

Cortney

Another welcome from the Springs! I also have a Chevelle! 64 4dr wagon to be exact. I love that body style! Good luck on your projects!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. 55glyde

55glyde
    from mile high

Welcome from Littleton... I have a mess of 65 parts. Pm me if there is anything you need.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!