Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Ok here is one for you. I am in the process of buying the paint but not sure how it will look so I thought I would love to her paited before I spend the money for HOK

I am looking at the HOK burple and using 56 caddy wheels with white walls if you can.

Thanks and you are doing a great thing here.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. manjusri

manjusri
    from US

I don't know if the roof is real pearl-ish, but here it is anyway.

[​IMG]

3. manjusri

manjusri
    from US

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  4. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

This is a car that's been swimming around in my head for years. 1952 4 door Chevy.
    I'm not that computer savvy, if someone could clean this up a bit for me I would appreciate it.

[​IMG]

5. manjusri

manjusri
    from US

like this?

[​IMG]

I tried lowering it, too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  6. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

7. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Earlier this year sevenevez photoshopped some blue flames on my 57 Dodge, Ive kinda been wondering about some metallic Copper flames instead of the blue, the truck was copper when i got it and I liked it, named her Penny even but now the name does not fit. Could some one hook me up with a color change please?

[​IMG]

8. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Quick color flip:

[​IMG]
    57Dodge00 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

9. Thank you very much. I'm sure this is what it will be. Great job and thanks again.

10. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Hey xderelict, I tried to scale your concept to a real 52 Chevy 4 door. It didn't work out well so I used a two door. Your idea seems to follow an early '50s era roadster concept and thats what I put together. Hope this helps. Eli

[​IMG]

11. OahuEli, you beat me to it! I was also working on a longer door version. Nice job!

xderelict: Now build it! :)

12. I just painted my fire wall white and would like to see what it would look like with white steelies, trim rings and moons, & black wall tires.
    Sorry for being such a pain but this is a great way to see what things will look like before you proceed with the final look. Thanks for all your great work. Really do appricate it.

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

13. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks nitro, I was pretty happy with how it came out, but already see a couple of things I could have done differently. Go ahead and post your version when you're done with it. Its always interesting to see different peoples' perspectives on an idea.
    xderelict, I was thinking while working on your concept that this would be a real cool car to build. It appeared that you had sectioned the area above the beltline so thats what I did. Maybe I'll go back and section a little through the middle of the door too. That might give it more of a roadster feel.

14. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

was wondering if anyone could hook me up with this paint scheme but instead of the white and green make it white and blue on my truck?
    Thanks in advance..
    [​IMG]
    and heres my truck..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Flop

Flop

i forgot i even posted this !! thanks again ron !!!! looks great

16. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

Can someone photoshop this into a black and white sketch? I've seen people do it. I just don't know what it's called.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1375827003.403598.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Here's one way to do it:

[​IMG]
    Model A line 03 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

18. kcbeardclub

kcbeardclub
    from KCMO

Hello All, I am trying to convince the wifey that my ride would look pretty sweet as a maroon tail dragger, I guess she's not as creative as I am because she seems to disagree with me, anyone want to give it a shot for me??. It would be mega appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views:
    • 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
  19. olympic2

olympic2

Here's another

Attached Files:

20. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

Thanks guys! Both are perfect, I really appreciate it!

21. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Had some time to do a few quick changes for ya......maybe others can offer up more options if they have time.

Chrome reverse....

[​IMG]

Chrome reverse w/ drop

[​IMG]

Astros w/ drop

[​IMG]

22. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Caddy wire wheel covers, medium whitewalls. Dropped a few inches with shaved handles and trim. I also closed the rear wheel opening so the open space behind the tire was not so wide.

[​IMG]
    61Olds02 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

23. bump !!

24. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

So, I fired up the '59 T'Bird and actually drove it outside to begin to get it ready for paint. As I stood back and looked at it, it occurred to me that the headlights look "droopy" in the fenders, as they slant off level to the outside. I'm not sure I like that.

I wondered if they might look better with the inside dropped about 3/4 of an inch, which means cutting the lip of the fender/valance panel between them and bumper, and making a little filler, so they set level with the ground. The effect I want is a little more sinister, or scowling, look, rather like the new Challenger or Camaro (NO, I don't want to use those lights, just the heavy lidded look they have).

So, could someone whip up a little photoshop magic so I can see this before I start cutting sheet metal up?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

25. kcbeardclub

kcbeardclub
    from KCMO

Anyone? Again, I would really appreciate the help before I get to stripping the body.

Attached Files:

• 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views:
    • 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • 18.jpg
      18.jpg
      File size:
      11.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Try this on for size:

[​IMG]
    TBirdEyes01 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

27. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Pretty much did the same as Rot 'n Kustom, just dropped the inner light further.....

[​IMG]

28. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Can you post a bigger pic of the profile (side) view?

29. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

That's it, that's what I'm talk'n about! Thanks guys, both versions are a huge improvement over the sleepy look the original has. Now, I can start cutting...

Brian

30. rockabilly-medic

rockabilly-medic

Can you guys work your magic on my 54 Royal? Looking to go white with a flaked dark green top. Skirts and black steelies with the wide whites. Biggest thing is I want to see what it looks with a single spear running down the side. Don't know where to start it or stop it, atop the front fender well opening,? behind the front fender well opening running it low, starting at the door???,.. so many options... thanks in advance...

Attached Files: