Register now to get rid of these ads!

new to forum in hutch ks area.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by camatv, Aug 1, 2013.

1. camatv

camatv

hello. even though i register'd in 2009 i havent really had a chance to come here. recently i have been getting more and more interested in older cars and getting back into that hobby..

i currently have:

1950 ford 2 door "shoebox" got this one on a trade for a boat. hell didnt even use the boat anymore. it needs a lot but i can drive it around everyonce in a while

1965 old 98 2 door pulled from a field on the other side of wichita. been sitting since 1975.. 65k original miles. all original car. i'm the second owner. its rusty!

1972 lincoln mark 123456 has about 109 miles on it. pulled from a horse barn in the flint hills. it was cover'd in straw when i went to get it. the straw actually saved it, all thecats they had kept the mice out and after a lot of work it actually runs now.

1943? new yorker? this one is still at my pops house it was in a wreck a long time ago and plowed the nose on it. its all original but hasnt run in a very very very long time. i'm thinking 4 door chop?

these are just a few i have acquired. i'd really like to get a "project" to start to chop and modify. currently i build and race sand drag atv's my body is starting to get to the point i'm not sure how much longer i can do that. my family has a history of early joint issues, i'm starting to feel that for sure..

2. welcome to the board ...

nice assortment of projects/ toys =)

3. put some of that energy into some of those fine cars you got in your collection
    enjoy the HAMB
    welcome

4. Butch M

Butch M

welcome from wichita

5. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome from South Ga

6. DBRoadster

DBRoadster

Welcome from Wichita, KS. Sounds like you've got some nice projects.

7. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

Welcome from Oklahoma!

8. DozerMek

DozerMek
    from Chapman,KS

Welcome from Chapman, alot to keep you busy there.

9. Welcome from Kansas City