Register now to get rid of these ads!

Peterson Museum

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vetteracer, Aug 4, 2013.

1. G'day all, Got to see the Peterson Museum for the first time yesterday. What a blast and what nice people. Took the vault tour too. Right at the end of the tour we were being showed a car that looked really familiar. I had seen the car 30 years ago for sale next to a car that I bought and still have.

We will bein the LA area for the next week but they have our time so booked the next car stuff I will see is Radiator Spring.

Anyway, if you get a chance to check out the Peterson, do it.

Ms

2. SMOG_GUY

SMOG_GUY
    from Dinuba

Ok you gotta tell us, what car did you buy and what car was next to it?

3. G'day all, 52 stude drag car on one side. 59 corvette drag car on the other. Bet you can't guess which one I still have.

Ms

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

didn't take any pics?

5. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

You need to make changes in your plans & come to NHRA Twilight Cruise at NHRA Museum in Pomona Wednesday 8/7/13 from 4pm to 8pm.
    Usually attracts about 400 quality cars & the icing on the cake-It's Willys night!
    Usually attracts 30-40 Willys alone!

6. noboD

noboD

You do realise the Petersen is having a massive sale soon? They are selling about 1/3 of their inventory.