Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 33',34' Roadster Pic Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R.Allan, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Fordtudor37

Fordtudor37

Here's a picture of a coupe, that is something like the roadster which I hope to build one day.
    Someone here on The HAMB posted this picture and ever since I saw it, I have tried to "see" what it would look like in roadster form to the point of looking up parts for the build -

Dark cherry metallic paint with gray tint glass, black or color matching hertz(?) cloth padded convertible top (to cut road noise), Coker wide white radials with chrome front and rear bumpers with maybe the rear folding luggage rack. Not sure v8 or V6, EFI, 700R4, IFS, air ride all around supporting the light gray mohair interior including fold down arm rest bench seat, tilt/tele shift column with banjo steering wheel, AM/FM/CD/GPS (tucked below the dash next to the A/C Heat and cruise control), "Turbo-Thrush" muffler dual exhaust (just barely sticking out under the rear fenders using thin rectangular exhaust tips) and Lo-Jack carefully placed "somewhere".

I have written a complete description filling a one subject notebook.

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE do the whole "photo shop" magic and recreate this for me as a roadster ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. Weasel

Weasel

Got up close and personal with this '33 on track at the Milwaukee Mile recently....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Yes, this one has the look and Kevin drives it all over LA.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  4. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Here are a couple more of my favorites. The first one was in LA for a short period and I was able to see it close up. Very nice build. I am not sure where the second one is today. I love the looks and room in the model 40 roadster.

Attached Files:

5. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Had the pleasure of drooling over Chris' roadster this weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]