Register now to get rid of these ads!

Push through bullet caps

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DaddyO's..Deuce, Aug 1, 2013.

1. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

My soon to be 16yr old son is looking for a set of push through bullet center caps for a wheel thats center hole measures 3.5" anyone have any ideas? Cheaper the better, he's on a limited budget. Thanks

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Standard gas&oil

Standard gas&oil
    from USA #1

I bought mine from a E-bay store called Lugnut king he also sells bullet lugnuts

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

The only ones I had seen on Ebay were 3.3" I thoughy they might fall through the hole. If the actual hole size is 3.5" what size would you guys recommend? Thanks

4. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

5. ...X2
    Bought two sets from the Lug Nut King, probably get another set from him when he comes to town for our show here in Mississippi.

Here's a link to the 3.45", he's a nice guy, contact him about your car and be sure to get the right size though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-BULLET-CHROME-CENTER-CAPS-3-45-OD-F-150-F-100-/251309541959?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a83374a47

6. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

Thanks guys, can always count on the H.A.M.B. My son will be thrilled.

7. Theres a fella down here called Phill Hutty who does metal spinning, and he makes caps to suit, for a good prie. Sorry, cant do the link thing, but google spun by hutty, and you should get his website. He may be a Hamber, not sure, but he has made stuff for people here. Might be worth checking out.