Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shake Down WI Mini Bike Drags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rat patrol 2, Jun 14, 2012.

1. rat patrol 2

rat patrol 2

How many Mini Bikes R going to be there for the Drag Races ??? About 5 Guy's plus me are bring about 10 bikes all dif. Classes.I will bring 3, One Vintage 2.5 hp. One Pro Class, And last is will be in MOD Class.See U there.#73....Rumble fest 2012 in Wi.Labor day weekend. will also have Mini Bike Drags. Looks like 125' track and same classes and Rules . Who else is take there Mini Bikes to the Drags??????/

2. This is an old post but we had at least 45 mini bikes race last year. I'd expect a lot more this year. No Rumblefest this year :(. I think the white knuckle shuffle that Hellfish and friends are doing is racing mini bikes as well.

Please come to the Symco Shakedown. It's not a car show! It's summer camp for hot rodders. Aug 9-10, 2013.

3. Dakota Boy

Dakota Boy
    from Racine, WI

Mini-bike race rules and information was posted on the Symco facebook page last night.

The "fair warning" for all 2013 participants is do NOT be late in getting registered. 11am Saturday is when registration will be stopped.

We had people trying to register last year at the same time the races were starting, and the brackets became very messy in no time flat.

4. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Also, like in previous years, we want to be sure all the "bikers" know there will be no riding or "cruising around" of mini bikes through the main grounds during the show on Friday and Saturday. it is just too crowded with people and cars. They can "test and tune" out on the road south of the grounds (past the bridge and VIP parking) or out in the field past the spectator parking.

5. x-shift

x-shift

Because of the growing interest in the Minibike Drags, we are forced to introduce some new rules and guidelines. These are being put in place not only for liability reasons, but also to keep this a smooth running and safe show for all involved. We hope you will respect our decisions, and understand that this in the best interest for everyone. Thanks for your participation!

Attached Files: