Register now to get rid of these ads!

1955 dodge 1/2 pick-up Wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoparFinman, Aug 1, 2013.

1. MoparFinman

MoparFinman
    from Okla

Does any of you Dodge Guys know what the Bolt pattern is on the 51-56 dodge pickups. It seem that this pattern is a oddball. I bought a 55 Dodge pickup and all the tires are flat and wondered if there was a nother wheel that would fit so I could get it on the Trailer easier.:confused:

2. 5 on 4.5" if memory serves me right. Driver's side wheel studs and lug nuts are left hand thread, passenger side is right hand. That was what was on the '69 Dodge van I had, and I think your pickup is the same.

3. 4950ford

4950ford
    from cushing,ok

That is correct

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. SMOG_GUY

SMOG_GUY
    from Dinuba

There is a larger pattern, my 57 Dodge pu had it.

5. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

Check if it has bolts instead of nuts. If so it will have a pin to line up the bolt holes. You can use a Ford wheel if you drill a hole for the pin. Also Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Hudson, Studebaker, Toyota pickup, Packard Clipper etc. with 4 1/2" bolt pattern.

6. My 57 is 5 on 4.5 and it will have bolts unless someone has changed it, and it is correct that the drivers side is left hand thread.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. Rusty/Fargo are right and made good points.....the little alignment tab that's on the drum can be broke off....I've done it often when in need...