Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Hot Rod Eruption Drags, Aug. 25, 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Choptop

Choptop

[​IMG]

Follow this link for more info or to register... .http://billetproof.com/index.php/hot-rod-eruption-drags-aug-25-2013/

Billetproof Hot Rod Eruption
    Riverdale Raceway
    Aug 25, 2013

Hwy 504 just east of
    mile marker 13
    Toutle, WA
    (360)274-2265
    Make it a whole weekend afair and go to the Unique Tin Show on Friday and Sat. Aug. 23-24, 2013, Then come to the Billetproof Hot Rod Eruption Dragson Sunday Aug 25, 2013!!!
    The Hot Rod Eruption is a chance to get your traditionally styled hot rod or custom out on the track and do some heads up racing. Riverdale Raceway is an 1/8th mile outlaw track. Your ride will have to pass a basic safety inspection (you’ll need a radiator catch can, seat belts, no fluid leaks…) and you’ll need a helmet if you are running an open car or motorcycle/mini-bike. The track is VERY rustic. Its a paved track with a starting line and thats about it. Dirt pits, dirt return road, dirt/grass spectator area, the only power is from a genny and its just enough to run the timing shack and a PA. It might get windy, it might get dusty. We’ll run the water trucks as much as possible to keep the dust down. There will be porta-potties.

Dirt camping is available for $10 payable at the track. There is a strict “No Engines After 10pm” rule at the track. It may look like its out in the middle of nowhere, but there are houses within earshot. If they call the police because some jackass is revving his engine or doing burnouts the police will come and kick everyone off the property, with my blessing. This will also threaten the exsistance of the track itself. I’m asking that everyone camping self police this one. It could not only threaten the event, but the track. There will be PLENTY of time to rev engines, burnout and race on Sunday. Save it for then.

On sunday you will need to bring your own shade, your own seat and your own water. We will have a food vendor or two on site (think roach coach).
    You will also need to bring your willingness to have a good time. This is all about getting to run your cars on a track. Its not going to be a heavily organized, sanctioned event. Its about lining up next to another car and throwing down. No bracket racing, heads up only. You can make passes until you break something or just get tired.

Billetproof Hot Rod Eruption
    Riverdale Raceway

Hwy 504 just east of
    mile marker 13
    Toutle, WA
    (360)274-2265
    (click here for map and directions)

• Registration is $30 if RECEIVED by Aug 1, 2013
    • Drag Racing on Sunday Aug 25 at Riverdale Raceway
    • Registration includes Car+Driver+Race Window Card – Passengers are $10 ea.
    • Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectators $10 for Sun, Free for kids under 7 and police & fire with proper ID )
    • Heads up racing, no brakcets.
    • Mini-Bike Madness at Noon on Sunday. Bring out your vintage mini-bike and run it on the track

Follow this link for more info or to register... http://billetproof.com/index.php/hot-rod-eruption-drags-aug-25-2013/

some pics from last year's event... (all of the pics are here)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Estranged CC will be there in full force. I'll have my Willys there too.

3. MAD 034

MAD 034
    from Washington

The black '55 is my kid brothers car. He just finished up a roll bar installation so he can feel better about his wild and crazy speeds!

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If anyone wants to Google Map it put Toutle, Wa in the search and then expand the map a bit and the track is at the third 504 marker to the NE.

If I have any funds left over from vacation I may have to load up the camper and head over the pass that weekend.

5. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Already registered. My Tub will be there, it just may not be too pretty, or fast.

6. Choptop

Choptop

7. Paul

Paul
    Editor

8. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Allen, plan on bringing the Twin and Garys little Anglia and traveling with my friend Joe Hickenbottom with 1 or 2 of his cars (REd Anglia &/or his Cuda ???) and maybe having another friend Join us from Shasta, Bob Perry with his Black Willys. Can't wait! Rocky

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  9. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Here we are Last Year and can't wait to be back!

10. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

See you there Rocky! Hope to have the bugs worked out on my new '63 Falcon gasser, but if not I'll be bringing the Austin for a rematch! ;)

11. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Rocky-gonna be a blast. Glad you and Joe are coming up! Hoping Joe brings the Anglia.

12. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

We'll be there man !! Chris

13. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Joe says he wants to do some wheelstands like Robbie;)

See ya there!

Want us to bring a Caddy Crank Bolt:D

14. 51farmtruck

51farmtruck

Count me in! This year looks like it will kick more ass than usual.

15. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Ever year I say I am not going to attend as I will be in Cal for the GG show and I hate making the all night drive to attend but the last two yrs I have done just that, why because its a cool show.. We will have to see what I do this year.

16. Lytles Garage

Lytles Garage

Thanks Rocky, We got that Caddy fixed, I'll tell you what was really wrong,and how Stupid I am when I see you at Riverdale!! get the Roadster body on yet ? EVERBODY needs to go to Riverdale! BEST Dragrace in Washington state this year!!! Chris

17. had a blast last year !

18. april may

april may

My favorite event of the yeeeeeeear!

19. UncleDonnie

UncleDonnie

Is there day of the event registration and if so what is the cost? I looked at the web site and didn't see anything.

Don

20. Choptop

Choptop

Yes you can register on the day of the show at the gate... its $35. You can still do it online though.

21. CGkidd

CGkidd

I plan on going. I will not have a car but hope to next year. Should be a blast.

22. CGkidd

CGkidd

Who all is looking at going?

23. UncleDonnie

UncleDonnie

I'm planning on running my 46 Dodge bobber truck but don't have a neutral safety switch or reverse look out. Tech down there is real loose because it's not NHRA. I guess I'll find out.

Don

24. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Bump for a Roll Call.......I'm there!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

25. t_wood_08

t_wood_08

Almost a week away! I'm heading down with the Wenatchee group. Looks like this year is going to be a blast!

26. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Should be a good one! Can't wait!

27. couverkid

couverkid

I will be there.

28. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

Me too! Camping Saturday

29. jackal396

jackal396
    from oregon

Well be there.

jp

30. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Finally heard back from my buddy, who's trailer I borrowed last year! Got the OK to borrow it again this year, so I'm heading up Sat. with the Falcon and also camping in the back of my old '69 Suburban!
    Anyone know what the gate times are for opening and closing Sat. and Sun. ?