Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ROLL CALL! Bonneville Speed Week 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by So-Cal Speed Sacramento, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Todd553

Todd553

Brootal,
    Sounds great. We look forward to it. See you on the salt.

2. First time for me. Can't wait to meet some crazy Sweeds in an RV! Gaz is rolling in from across the pond also I hear. Bob's your uncle.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  3. Jonneville

Jonneville
    from NY and UK

Not long now, Andy - see you at Chris's place on the Wednesday.

Regards

Jon'.

4. Thundersalt

Thundersalt

Ready to go! Be there Thursday.

5. Our gear is packed and now we wait. This is our first time and we are very excited. We will be there Thursday to set up camp.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. XL-FE

XL-FE

I´ll be there !!!

First time, high expectations.

7. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be met.

8. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

Man I need to get out there one day !!!

9. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

I checked out web site AWESOME !! Great video !

10. E.C.

E.C.
    from Tx

New engine is off the dyno and in the car going back together. Hopefully we go a lot faster this year.

11. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

GreenMtnBoy,Dog Patch,I'm in Layton,Utah hoping to make it out to the salt.Gonna miss Reynolds this year but looking forward to Bonneville.Hope to see you there.

12. Just look for the S.F.C.C. shirts, there should be about 8 of us there. I'll be at the Bones' pit or at the line with The Dark Side car most of the time.
    Brett.

13. N49racer

N49racer

Not racin this year but will be there with the T coupe. Will be supporting some of the teams from Calgary. Bringing lots of friends. Need to do some visiting with friends and doin research on goin 300 next year in the RMR. See you all on the salt!!!

14. Floater03

Floater03
    from Byron Ga.

I'll be lookin for you guys for sure.

15. NV rodr

NV rodr
    from Reno, NV

For those of you that can't be there SCTA has announced that they will livestream the announcers broadcast via the web. I'm sure information will be available soon on the SCTA-BNI website. For those of you that will be there make sure you stop by and say hi to us. This is what the car is supposed to be striped like if we have enough time to finish installing the graphics. If not it will be all red. Right now we are just trying to make sure its ready to make runs. If we have time we will make it pretty. 7800 A/BFS

Attached Files:

16. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

and once again we will try to attend it , see ya there :cool:

17. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

ok chops you better follow hooley over to our pit in the 389 car we are in the san diego roadster pit

18. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

The Texoma Flyer C/STR #389 will be there. come by the sdra pits we will be with them again, lots of eng mods , see if we can go a little faster this year. cant wait.

Attached Files:

19. For those of you that can't be there SCTA has announced that they will livestream the announcers broadcast via the web. I'm sure information will be available soon on the SCTA-BNI website.

That's great. I'll get a taste of it again this year. Walked around last year, with an ear bud in one ear, listening to the announcer. But I was there. This way, I can almost be there, while @ work.

20. F91

F91

First time for me this year. Riding with some buddies. If all goes well, I'll have the 50 Fordor down there next year

21. daddio211

daddio211

22. Will be cruising down friday with my son, hopefully in a hotrod!

23. Are you the other one going with Basil, Graham and... (sorry can't remember his name.... the fella from Kaikoura with the '32s) ? If not that's another four Kiwi's that'll be there too :D

24. Vintage Vandal

Vintage Vandal

Ill be there friday for the first time! Driving the model a from Sacramento CA. Im pretty excited! Camping at the bend!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

25. squirrel

squirrel

I realized today that I need to go to Bonneville again. If I make it this year, I'll be in my "new" 57 (cleverly disguised as a 56) Suburban. I finally finished it a couple weeks ago.

Attached Files:

26. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Subscribed to your thread John, Still planning on doing it in the 52 if my ankle heals up, sprained it.

Hope to see you there.

B:)B

27. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I'll bet there ain't any KUSTOMS in it.

B:(B

28. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

We'll be out but not until Sunday. Hope to make it to the Inliners Barbecue at the KOA. Just watching and Camping at the Bend. Usually set up our shade near the beginning of mile 3 on the long course.

29. frognz

frognz

nope, we all from Nelson, and I know of 3 more from here as well, we should arrive early Friday morning.