Register now to get rid of these ads!

thur a.m. departure from hot springs

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by ORGANGRINDER, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

me and daschaefer and families are leaving hot springs at some point thur. morning. Gonna shoot over to mena area then catch hwy 71 all the way up to joplin. Its a 6 hr drive from where we are...the way we drive. Our leave time is a little flexible. Anyone wanting to ride up with us is welcome even if its on a trailer.

2. Reggie, I will be in the area on the 24th, with the family, for a wedding in Fulton, and two weekends out of town, multiple days off work just doesn't fit the work schedule or the bank account,,,so HAMB Drags 2014 is looking like my next target date!! Have fun! Be safe!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Fang

Fang
    BANNED

Don't forget, I live in Rogers if ya need anything coming through. 479-252-1814
    Steve (fang) Leaving for Mokan on Friday noon.

4. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

that's cool tim! you can't make that time up with the kids! once they're grown it a whole different deal (not near as much fun cause you have to act "grown up" around them). these old cars and us old guys will be around when all that is gone! i should be able to have my henry there next yr...that'll be a good pic the 2 of at the line! in the middle of putting a big block together to drop in my dads '38 international so i can drive it this trip too(well i'll get one of the kids to drive it up..i'm driving the coupe!)

5. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

that's great, thanks...hope i don't see you till joplin though!

6. daschaefer

daschaefer

Fair warning to anyone that joins our caravan.... We stop at every parts store and gas station along the way.

Attached a cool pic from 2011 road trip.... Lots of good racing along the way!

Attached Files:

7. Hairy said he enjoyed when y'all stopped on the road at his place and shed rubber at the Mt. Ida area.
    Be safe and have a good run!