Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage One more from the 2013 KKOA Leadsled Spectacular

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Revoh, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Here's my coverage and 962 pictures from the KKOA Leadsled Spectacular in Salina, KS over the weekend. I know there are some other photo albums here, but it never hurts to get another perspective. I was actually going to add them to someone else's thread, but I didn't want to muck them up. I've enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures! Anyway, hope you like 'em! :)

http://www.hovermotorco.com/<WBR>2013/07/<WBR>962-pictures-from-33rd-annual-k<WBR>koa.html

2. guido`s 40

guido`s 40
    from nebraska

thanks for sharing, lots of really cool stuff there

3. Sure enjoyed all your pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share them!

4. Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the comments!

5. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

Thanks for the photos..some really nice shots there.

Is it just me or was there an inordinate amount of late models, Muscle Cars, street rods, And cars with those goofy looking mag wheels ?

It's been a couple of years since I've attended this show but I don't remember seeing this the last time I was there.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  6. Well, yeah, there was a little bit of everyting. I had never been before, so I was expecting 1,700 Kustoms. But it was like any other car show--you take the good with the bad. At least with this many cars, there was still lots of really great stuff. I always figure even if I don't like it, it's still somebody's baby.

7. NoSurf

NoSurf

Great pics- thanks for sharing. Saw both mine in your coverage.

That little restored David Bradley was cool.

8. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I thought they&#8217;re more Kustoms this year then past years. I wish the show could
    attract 1,700 kustoms, that would be kool... Great photo coverage saw stuff that I
    didn't see while I was thee. I guess I was too busy talking. Happy Trails, Mick

9. 34toddster

34toddster
    from Missouri

Wow lots of great pics thanks for the post
    I believe that David Bradley was restored on that Rick Resto show, saw it a week or so ago...

10. buckd

buckd

Yea me too. It was awesome huh Mick. Thanks Revoh for the great coverage. BUCKD

11. Of course. Thank you.

12. Smokin Jeff

Smokin Jeff

Thank You, really nice clear photos. Love the Kemps.