Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dodge C-1 truck interior

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chiefpontiac77, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Chiefpontiac77

Chiefpontiac77

Hey guys, anyone know where to find an interior kit, (mainly headliner and really need floormat) for these old dodges? (1955) Or, what did anyone else use for the big floormat? There has got to be one I can buy and cut to fit, I just can't find one. looking in the wrong place I guess! THANKS!!

2. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  3. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Here is my headliner for some ideas;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Chiefpontiac77

Chiefpontiac77

Joel, that looks great! You know whats funny, the AF sticker on the back window. On mine, it has a nasty old Harley sticker with almost the same design, in the exact same place, that is prolly from the seventies. Whats the rest of the truck like?

5. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

No problem, yeah I put the Chrome "Hap-Arnold" sticker on a few years ago and its interesting how many people (even retired vets) dont seam to know what it is, I am Active Duty AirForce and I thought it would show my lifestyle with a little bit of period correct symbology. here is a couple of shots of my 57 shes my daily driver and all I have left is paint/bodywork, and maybe a Dakota frame swap in the future but thats optional.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. bomcadillac

bomcadillac
    from Las Vegas

They actually had the carpet
    listed in the JCWhitney catalogue last I looked. Yes it has been quite a while now

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

The original headliner (and interior panels) were all vinyl covered cardboard. They are available from www.robertsmotorparts.com as a kit. Gene

8. ramrod36

ramrod36
    from Upstate NY

I just installed a headliner, door panels and kick panels from Quiet Ride Solutions in my 1957 D100. The pieces are molded pvc type of material with a grained finish that has a nice appearance. The fitment was good and installation was quick and simple. I have ordered their interior kit for my 52 Pilothouse. They are nice folks to talk to. Roberts does have floor mats listed. lc