Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 KKOA LEADSLED SPECTACULAR-WHO's GOING?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RattyChick99, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Im at the drags right now......perfect weather!

2. I hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as I did! Got to dance with Gene Winfield last night, drank & hung out with Voodoo Larry & his gf Collette & chatted with Bo Huff@ O'Malley's at the host motel! Had an awesome time there!
    What did everyone do on Friday & Saturday?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Butch M

Butch M

Broke my car at the Drags but still had a blast can't wait till next year Great show.....

4. RICKY MCGREGOR

RICKY MCGREGOR
    from wichita ks

WTF Butch I never seen ya at the show.

5. indigenous

indigenous

had a great time greatest show of all time anyone hear the head count i saw entry numbers over 2400

6. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Jerry said today that he'll have the final count later this week, I'll call him and get it. Had a blast and I want to say thanks to everyone that bought something from my booth, you literally put food in me and my dogs mouth this week. Next year I will get a hotel room so I can take part in all of the shenanigans instead of driving out to my house every night. Thanks again everyone.

7. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

Great to see you again Travis. Do you know who got inducted into the hall of fame?

8. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I know Keith Dean did, I believe Dick Scully was the other inductee. Great to see you too my friend.

9. Butch M

Butch M

Hey Travis it was good to see ya did't get talk to you much we will catch up at Starliner

10. yblock292

yblock292

11. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

RattyChick99...

Cool meeting you & your Dad ! Thanks for stopping me in the lounge...although things did get a bit noisy, eh ?:D Them "Rockabilly Rockers" were really hittin' it !

AND, I promised to say "Hi" to "Hello Kitty" Michelle...don't know it she's on the H.A.M.B., but she sure was at the 0'Malley's Party Sat. Nite !!

ALSO...thanks to all the others that I met over the weekend ! Thanks for the compliments & the friendship. We're all in this together.

Travis...

Good seeing you too, my friend...glad you had a steady flow of people at your booth...you do good work !

AND, yes, Bo, Gene, Johnny D', Voodoo Larry, Kevin Anderson, Brad Masterson, Mitch Hines, and a ton-of-others, did enjoy the Rockabilly Rockin' sounds...and the fun that nite ! A GREAT way to close out Saturday in Salina with our KKOA & H.A.M.B friends !!

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

Later Gators,

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

12. indigenous

indigenous

we ran out of gas in the whale on i35 many cars passed but it was the rodders from south coffeyville who came to the rescue they had 5 gallon of fuel and got it to the station there are still good people out there they were lifesavers thanks a million

13. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I know those kats and they are good folks. Thanks for letting us know, maybe it will remind others to help when presented with the opportunity.

14. @ Indeginous - My car number at the show was 2209! my dad and i were like 'damn....lots of cars this year!' i dont know what the count was, but that park was packed :)
    loved it!!!!

now my next question, how does a person post pics on here ..cuz i want to post some but i can never figure this thing out? it always wants a 'url link' ..grr

15. i saw your car race friday mister! i was goin to try and come say hello, but it was soo damn crazy and busy out there; it would have been hard to get to you. hope you had a good time this year!

16. indigenous

indigenous

hey i forgot to mention the peoples name that rescued us when we ran out of gas believe it was tim and marcus hope i am right they had a desoto a green belair and a blue converible real good folks hope to see them again but under better conditions

17. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Yup that's the South Coffeyville crew, good people.

18. tjmercury

tjmercury

Anything to help out! We've all been there and know how it is. I'm just glad we were in the right place at the right time! Hope you all had a safe trip home.

19. tjmercury

tjmercury

Just glad to be able to help!