Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 99ishvr4

99ishvr4

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. ParkinsonSpeed

ParkinsonSpeed

You need to trade that for a hot rod..... Because it doesnt belong on here.

3. cmarcus

cmarcus

Yeah man - I wouldn't even start to consider asking questions about that car on this forum. You will find it...well...not helpful. You need to ALWAYS read the forum rules on the 'Introduce Yourself' page before jumping on board.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44274

I think that after reading these, you will find you are certainly in the wrong place. There are places for your kind elsewhere where you are going to get much more helpful and honest feedback. Just trying to help you before you cause a shitstorm.

Good luck.

4. 99ishvr4

99ishvr4

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013

5. cmarcus

cmarcus

Again, your call. I completely understand where you are coming from. I am going to be the nicest response you will probably have. But these guys are HARD.CORE. And believe me - I respect a tuner car just as much as the next guy. Some of these guys get their hair in a frizz when a 1966 era muscle car is mentioned. When you ask a tech question, they will check your profile, ask the application, etc. Trust me - I understand why you are here - there is a LOT of knowledge to be had. But just know that when you ask a question, you are going to get guys who will give blowback.

Again, your call - but I wanted to be fair and give you the consequences before you got slaughtered... :)

6. 99ishvr4

99ishvr4

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  7. Veach

Veach

Have a nice life