Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back to the 50's speedway free shipping code

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OldSchoolSS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldSchoolSS

OldSchoolSS
    from WI

Hey Guys,

Does anybody have the free shipping code that speedway motors was giving out at back to the 50's? I can't find my catalog that i snagged there with it on it. I need to order a few things today.

Thanks,

Scott

2. Kess

Kess
    from PA

I could use it too. Thanks.

3. Kess

Kess
    from PA

4. mason71

mason71
    from Edmond, OK

I would like to know also, thanks!

5. OldSchoolSS

OldSchoolSS
    from WI

Called the up and they said the BTT50's code expired. I guess the only codes out right now are if you buy some helmet or something you get free shipping.

6. Coupons available at the Puyallup Goodguys on orders over $100 for free shipping...Use code GNN13

7. Offer ends 8/11/13

8. We have free shipping on all speedway orders over $500 purchased through our store and its not about to expire anytime soon call us at 715-623-2210 for orders or information..

9. Kess

Kess
    from PA

Thanks Vintage, you da man!

10. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

I know this is OT but when will someone offer free shipping to Canada from the US, LOL. You guys in the states have it made when ordering parts, until then I'll continue to pay outrageous brokerage and duty fees. I'm sure the boys in Europe pay ten times what us Canadians have to pay to get parts from the US, and I'm not necessarily talking Speedway, I've been buying lots of parts from Hambers lately and yes they are priced well and the transactions have gone smooth but the price for shipping and then more money at the door is a bitch. Oh well, the joys of building cars I guess:D Sorry for the rant and sorry I don't have the code you are after.
    Cheers.

11. OldSchoolSS

OldSchoolSS
    from WI

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Buy American!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.