Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 KKOA Event is History

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 383deuce, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Well the 2013 KKOA show is over until next year. It was a great show this year and the heat stayed away for a change. People were even looking for light jackets and the girls were covering up with blankets in the AM hours.
    We had some rain, but they pulled it off and all the events were held with nice weather. Drags were outstanding with sunshine, fast cars and some nice eye candy.
    The burnout's at Pestinger's shop were killer on Sat. night...Thank's to everyone that helped put that on.
    The highest number I saw on a car was 2267...So that is a great turnout for KKOA.
    Sorry no photos, but I am sure someone will post some up soon.

2. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Ready for next year!

3. jrb2

jrb2

I was curious about the car count. The news reported 1,700 cars but I saw registration #2380. How many do you think there really were?

4. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

What a great weekend! The weather was the subject of most conversations and wow what a growd!!

5. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

I saw number 2384...

6. Shagginwagon64

Shagginwagon64
    from Wichita ks

I was entry 2377.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. they quit at 1500 and then went to 2000 so that's where the discrepancy comes in 1700 if the right #
    5 years ago it was about 500 or a little more but all customs except for my junk then!!

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

Don't forget that sweet Buick camper that used to come out.....