Register now to get rid of these ads!

Saying goodbye to an old friend...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DaddyO's..Deuce, Jul 28, 2013.

1. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

Well my 32-5w is on its way to it's new home. I would have loved to keep her, but it would have been A LONG time before I did anything with it. Maybe it will be on the road and be enjoyed now. I don't want to be the "I'm gonna fix her up some day" guy. Adios old friend see ya down the road. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

Forgot this pic....
    [​IMG]

3. Looks like somebody got a real solid project car....I don't know if I could have parted with it if it was mine.

4. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Condolences. Where is it off to?

5. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Did you get your 57 ?

6. I know how ya feel,I sent my 5 window down the road last September,,fellow member 56 Don is once again the proud owner. :) HRP

7. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

Nah, was a just a thought but damn did it have some consequences. I think that car meant more to me than this pile of cash. Oh well can't keep em all I guess.

8. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

I won't spoil his fun. I'm sure he will be on here soon enough. Fellow H.A.M.Ber I'm glad to say.

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

I guess passing it along was the thing to do if you weren't going to build it, but just having a project to look at is fun. Bob

10. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Very kool car and know the feeling...I did the same to my 58 Impala last year and the guy just completed the full frame off last week....It was sooo good to see it and esp knowing it was a gift for his father birthday cause its been his dream car made me realize I made the right choice even tho I hated parting with it.

11. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Now you know the HAMB rule hot rod money has to be spent on hot rods.
    And lord how I know that is hard to do.

12. DaddyO's..Deuce

DaddyO's..Deuce
    from Missery

I agree 100%

13. The guy that bought it is a good friend of mine and belive me it will be one very cool hot rod when it is done. I am sure he will post a build sheet at some time on here. Sit tight boys and girls as good thing will come of this move. He has a rolling orignal frame that is almost done and motor has a very cool old school injection set-up on it. I know you all will like what he will do with this deuce.

14. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Thanks Mayor Dennis for the kind words. I indeed have been bitten BAD by the deuce bug, and there is no known cure for it. This will be a slow, but fun project. As progress is made, I will try to keep it updated here.

15. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Good luck with your vision for this car. Looks like you are off to a great start with a really nice 32 body, (I was just going to say body but you may have taken that the wrong way ...LOL).

16. Hope to see a build on this soon. HRP