Register now to get rid of these ads!

Problems with Paulson wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Shocker, Jul 11, 2005.

1. second_floor_loft

second_floor_loft

No, I think he's asking this today. It says today...it follows posts from today... Ya think?

2. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

I bought my chrome O.E.series 64 wheels from Summit but there made by Wheel Vintiques.No problems delivered as promised wheels look good .will order from them again.

3. blue 49

blue 49
    from Iowa

Last Paulsen wheels I bought were plain rallys. The hoops had terrible die marks in them. So bad they needed filler.

Blue

4. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

Nobody from New York posted today.

5. Grlz2grlz

Grlz2grlz

I have been recently following Mr. Paulsen's postings on Facebook regarding customers, some of these include defamation of character. He has even discussed suing his customers. Pursuant to California Commercial Code Section 2712 Mr. Paulsen's customers are entitled to reject any items that are not delivered within the agreed upon timeline. Furthermore said customer's may sue Mr. Paulsen for the time in which they were not in possession of the item or their money.

My understanding in any business relationship, whether the customer is wrong, the customer is always right. If the product was not made available then a representative from Paulsen Motorsports should have communicated this information and made you feel satisfied as a customer. I will pay a higher price for excellent customer service.

Some people need to understand the difference between Freedom of Speech and Defamation.