Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long Beach Swapmeet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Jul 27, 2013.

1. I'm coming over to the Long Beach Swap next weekend. Any good suggestions on a hotel that is close and reasonable and clean?

2. 3window31

3window31
    from AZ

The LBSM is OK if you are in the area already. Driving all the way from Tucson just for the swap meet might not be a good idea. It's a 1 day deal only and only last a few hours. Pomona would be worth the drive if you go anytime that it's not summer. You can go in there on Saturday on venders day and get the deals.

3. I'm familiar with the swapmeets. I need a suggestion for a place to stay. Thanks.

4. The swap is close to the airport.......Google hotels and motels near long beach airport.....it has several choices....enjoy your trip, I like that swap meet.....

5. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

6. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Do a "googlemaps" search for "hotels near long beach airport"
    about 10 came up and had location and prices listed.

7. speedyb

speedyb
    from socal

Holiday Inn Long beach, corner of Lakewood Bl. & 405 fwy, Long Beach Marriott, both within a mile , mile and a half, your ride should still be in the parking lot in the morning with a little luck.

8. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

In Long Beach you have:
    option 1. dirty, unsafe and reasonable.
    option 2. nice, clean and a bit pricey
    many option twos a few miles away along ocean blvd (hilton, hyatt, sheraton etc...)

9. Thank you. I know how to use google or the hotel finders. I was just looking for something decent in the 80 to 100 dollar range that someone had actually used. We would like to wake up in the morning to find that the truck and trailer still there. We are coming to sell. I'll look at some of your suggestions.