Register now to get rid of these ads!

351C needs a new home

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by R1ck1260, Jul 25, 2013.

1. R1ck1260

R1ck1260

Hello folks. I have often read threads on this site for information, but now I'd like to use it in order to find a home for a nice 351C that I have, stored in my garage. I need room. The block is 4 bolt main, bored 030. Never been ran. TRW forged pistons, balanced rotating assy.
    The heads are 4V, .208 intake, big ports, set up with studs for adjustable rockers. Cleveland fans know already. Springs are new installed and shimmed, and supposed to handle up to .520 lift cam . All machine work done years ago by Fetters racing in Columbus Ohio. The heads are not on the short block. I can get casting numbers off of it if anyone needs them. I've been told it is an H.O 351C.
    The cam is a mild comp cams 260H flat tappet. This engine short block and heads were rebuilt and never assembled and ran after the re-build. I've been oiling and greasing it with hopes of someday using it. Well, someday ain't happening.
    I have roller H/S roller rockers and cast Boss covers for it too. Have misc parts like water pump area sheet metal plate, and trans sheet metal plate. No intake or distributer. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
    ph 937 728 1028 650.00 Neg. Ok to pick up or I can crate and ship, but that will cost extra of course. I'd rather someone look and see what they are buying first. Any leads where I could lug this thing to a swap meet to sell in the OHIO area would be helpful too, as I want to move this thing out since I've made up my mind to let it go.