Register now to get rid of these ads!

2013 KKOA LEADSLED SPECTACULAR-WHO's GOING?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RattyChick99, Jul 19, 2013.

1. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

Going Thursday after work in the nash....

2. Airstream Dan

Airstream Dan

Be there Thursday morn!!!!!!!!!!

3. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

Damn Low Lid, I was hoping to see you again this year.

4. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Seven cars coming over from Herington Friday morning.

5. LOOOVE your truck in the pic!
    I hope that we can all get together there and meet up! i think it'd be fun to meet everyone and chat some!

6. @ Travis- thanks for the heads up about the weather there, it's always so damn hot, but well worth the time spent meeting new people and having fun watching everyone race.

@JasonCarGuy - ill be in my lil blue '54 Chebby..lol...I'll look for your buddy and make a point to say hello and stop by :)
    i'll have to remember my username though..lol. I was in Austin this year and a guy was like "hey it's RattyChick" and i was like HUH? then realized..OMG.. hello my HAMB name! haha..felt like a dork, but it was funny :)

7. 1OFNONE

1OFNONE
    from Nebraska

So all the HAMBrs are getting together ? If so when and where ?

8. 5fiver

5fiver

Be there Friday afternoon. Driving the the Baby Blue Chevy truck this year.

9. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

RattyChick99

I'll be on my way there tomorrow morning...packing right now. You'll spot me easily...I'll be the one with the microphone.

(Packing ? Did I mention I hate packing !! Oh, and yes, un-packing...which means you eventually have to re-pack what you've already un-packed & previously packed ! Next year I may just dial 1-800-WePakForU and be done with it !!!!:D )

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

10. indigenous

indigenous

headed up from ponca city friday morning

11. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

Hell yeah, My bud from Tulsa is headed up,and we will be drinking water..BS

12. mongo51

mongo51

Headin up thursday morning sometime.

13. bobkatrods

bobkatrods
    from aledo tx

Anyone need a Room we have one we are not going to use,,,PM for info

14. B.schmidt

B.schmidt
    from Kansas

Can't wait to burn some rubber Friday night! Built a new engine in the hotrod jeep and in the 37' Plymouth, totally stoked to slap some slicks on and see what they got! Hopefully it won't be as hot so the go-pro camera will work this year Travis from Kansas!!!

15. 1950-mercury

1950-mercury

Heading down on Thursday. Hopefully my Merc will be ready by next year!

16. waynejell

waynejell
    from USA

Will be there Saturday hopefully with a 41 Buick Fastback builder for sale that I am supposed to be buying on Friday near Concordia, Kansas...:D

17. @JonnieKing-If that's your car on your picture, i know i wont miss it either! So are you MC'ing at the car show this year? if so, i'll make sure i come by and say "howdy!" to you.. :)

18. I'm excited to see everyone who has posted on this Link!!!! Now, if you find me and i dont answer to "RattyChik" ... my name is Stephanee..so you can say that one too! haha! I forget about my lil nicname on here from time-to-time!

I just got a kick outta what my dad said this year! he said.. "man, i cant wait to get there and drink some beer and see some hot women!" haha! My dad is the freaking coolest!

We are leaving Friday around 10am or so....maybe earlier...AND YES, I AGREE.. PACKING/UN-PACKING DOES SUCK!!!! (BEING a girl...it makes it THAT MUCh harder, because we cant figure out which outfit we are goin to wear from day to night.lol)

Everyone ready???

19. am here got a beat up old Ford with needle skirts will be by poverty flats on friday
    time to go out in the sun and repair sum more
    FREE Hot Rod magazines at povertys booth:rolleyes:
    hope to see sum of you all

20. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I will be there, HELL OR HIGH WATER !!!!!!

21. Kansas Transit

Kansas Transit
    from Glasco,Ks

Since I am only 40 miles north I should have no excuse not to attend, hoping to bring my orange 63 Lemans coupe, changing the rear gears to make the trip, should be there on Sat.

If you see the car say hi, don't know many here.

Thanks Stan

22. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

RattyChick99...

Yes, that is my car The Invicta in the pic...but it's on display at Darryl Starbird's National Rod & Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum in Afton, Oklahoma...so, it won't be in Salina. (Afton's about 30-35 miles out of Joplin.)

I won't be MC'ing the show, but I'll be doing Interviews with the builders for the Hall of Fame Legends online Radio Series.
    www.legends.thewwbc.net

BUT, we will see each other if you're around the KKOA Celebrity Booth area...with Gene Winfield, Joe Bailon, John D'Agostino, Paul Le Mat, Connie Stevens, et al....you'll have fun there for sure !

BTW: I'm here now and some cars & crews are here too. Just saw Winfield's rig that hauls the Pacifica drive by.

Later Gator...ENJOY !

Jonnie

23. wild_eye

wild_eye
    from Seneca, MO

ratty chick 99 stop by backyard garage at the park and have a brew

24. 64caddy

64caddy
    from Oklahoma

Going for the first time and heading out this morning.

25. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

I'll be there with my '31 Ford. Hope to meet up with Poverty Flats and my friends from Nebraska.

26. @WILDEYE... you gotta deal buddy! i'm always down for a cold one, plus it beats this 3point beer we have here in Oklahoma! lol

@JONNIE- i will definately make sure to stop by and see you. I know that Voodoo larry and his sweet lady, Collette are headed that way as well this year. Saw it on their FB page. I'm just excited to get out and have some fun. this whole month has NOT been good for me, so i can let loose now and get away from the madness here.

27. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I was at the park yesterday and was lots of great cars already there I'm heading back right now.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

28. NoSurf

NoSurf

BarnFindT and I will be set up right next to Travis. Selling books and T-shirts, handing out flyers for the Hot Rod Hillclimb.

29. 1968FED

1968FED
    from Goddard KS

We will be there with the FED on Saturday, cant make the drags Friday as we are returning from vacation late Friday night.

30. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Beautiful weather today and lots of cars!