Register now to get rid of these ads!

pre '65 rule

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henry29

henry29

I can not for any reason understand why VW's can't be posted here, plenty of early Volkswagens were drag raced along side tri five Chevy's and willys gassers

Why does everyone try to preserve and relive history, only to hide and ignore the parts they don't like?

[​IMG]

2. 117harv

117harv

I am a a VW guy as well as early American steel, however, it seems that there will aways be that guy or two who just can't stay with the vintage race era VW's and posts other styles or later ones thus getting the threads closed. It is easier to just say no to them all together, as stated in the rules there are other sites for them.

3. 117harv

117harv

4. metalshapes

metalshapes

5. You can go here for VW's,,I like them myself. HRP

http://hotrodcraft.com/forum/bugoptional/index.php?board=1.0

6. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Not traditional because it wasn't American? the one in the photo was traditional. English, but traditional in as much as it was built within the timeframe of what this website deems traditional.

it was only to my mind his bringing up the engine he was going to use that wasn't traditional. which he corrected so his post followed the rules.

So please for future reference, specify what part of it after editing wasn't traditional so I can help spread the word of whats not welcome here.

7. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

It was more that there was a core group of members with high post counts that would shit up the threads with their bitching about them not being traditional. That's what would get the threads closed.

8. Yeah,,like the Boss,,he says no so that's the way it is,,he allows us to enjoy the site and doing so we need to abide with the rules,,like it or not!

I will say I don't have a problem with VW's but they are not considered traditional. HRP

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Nothing about that thread was traditional. If that's a problem or you don't agree... Cool, find another forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.