Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Nah, you're good. "It was a long time ago, in a place far away...":rolleyes::D

2. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Great pics! It would be neat and spacey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Google (Henri) "Chapron" and "Citroen" for some neat coachbuilt DS customs.

4. kenmo

kenmo

I love this....

5. As was mentioned, Henri Chapron already built this. Very cool it was too.

[​IMG]

6. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Neat, but Im thinking more like a 2-seated speedster kinda thing. Low windowframe and some other nice touches!

7. duke460

duke460
    from Wisconsin

Olympic2, thanks for the photo shop work. Chop and rake is perfect. Think I will stay with the solid burgundy versus two tone. Roof gets chopped next week. Will post pics.

Duke460

8. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

So many wanting to show they can use photoshop but so few willing to do the requests.

9. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Wish I could do wheelchanges, insert other grilles, paint up scallops, change colours and stuff but all I can do is cut and paste the pics Im working on. Need to take a class or something!

10. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Oh it wasn't aimed at you, so don't take it personally. just in general ive observed that there are quite a lot of people who could if they wanted to.

11. olympic2

olympic2

Glad you liked it

12. Spanky65

Spanky65

I would like to see this one lowered a little, not laying frame just lowered with keystone klassics with the same tires on the truck with I think 63?? chevy corvair tail lights. [​IMG]

13. Spanky65

Spanky65

Here are the tail lights. [​IMG]

14. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Just keep at it and experiment. To be honest, I've discovered quite a few techniques just by accident. The hard part is remembering how I got where I did! Then there's that job thing that keeps getting in the way.:rolleyes::D

15. leocad

leocad
    from LA, CA

How about extending and making the door knobs and outline to form a v8? dunno what engine she has, but I guess you would have to throw an 8 in her :)

Attached Files:

16. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1374647114.286796.jpg

Hey guys can some one please make the white walls into black walls we just playing around on the tyre wheel combo on this 34 we have built

Thanks in advance

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. Frogz

Frogz

With just a few changes...

[​IMG]

18. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  19. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

20. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

I hate trying to scallop 30s cars, it does not come naturally like 50s cars. so its done, but don't ask me for any other scallop designs cos I really struggled with that.

[​IMG]

Why do I get the feeling if I hadn't done that nobody else would have?

21. Thank you very much for all your efforts. Truely appricate it. Thanks and great job.

22. Now I have one last request and I hope an easy one for you.
    I would love to see my truck with black smoothie wheels, chrome trim rings with moons on black wall tires. Thanks for all your help.
    Very much appricated.

IMG_1079.JPG

23. Also would like to see one with white wheels and black walls since I just painted my firewall white. Just looking for different options...

24. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

These aren't baby moons but hopefully it conveys the idea. I'll try to find something in my wheel archives that has the whitewall look you're talking about. Not that my opinion means shit but I think your idea of black smoothies, trim rings, baby moons and blackwall tires is spot on.

[​IMG]

25. push_rod

push_rod

Some really cool stuff here! You can obviously save some time and money by photo shopping your car before diving in and doing the work! I've only dabbled a bit into using photo software to modify images. I did do some custom photos of a shaved, and lowered version of my Falcon Hardtop, but I have to do some digging to unearth those. Here is one photo I put together. The woody was in a parking lot in Sacramento. The background is Martin's Beach in Half Moon Bay California.

Attached Files:

26. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Is this kinda what you're looking for? Nice truck....reminds me of my father's old work truck.

[​IMG]

27. Spanky65

Spanky65

Awesome! That's perfect, thanks. That's not my truck I wish it was. I'm building a 65 c10 and wanting to see what it would look like with those tail lights and wheels. I really appreciate it!

28. creepyjackalope

creepyjackalope

Anyone want to do a pearl white top and Cadillac wires on this for me? I think thats the direction Im going but would love the visual aid. Thanks!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]