Register now to get rid of these ads!

Best of 2005, Hot Rod Chicks!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the photog, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I'll let you know when YOUR opinion matters.

2. .........now I know why they call you the "Flint Beefcake".........:)

3. steevil

steevil

at the risk of incurring the wrath of some of the women on the board...here's some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

Time goes by, but Mercurys are still popular cars...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TINGLER

TINGLER

Oil, Gas, .....spare chick.....

I got the wrong crap in my trunk.

6. Squablow

Squablow

I agree with Glassguy. Apparently people are having a hard time with the title "Hot Rod Chicks" so change the name to "Pictures of Hot Rods with Girls" or something like that and let the thread live. I've enjoyed the pictures and read through the bickering.

7. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

:D :D :D

8. Squablow

Squablow

You could get one of those "space saver spare" girlfriends for your trunk, they inflate with a can of CO2.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Well rest assured that the next time we see each other, YOU will either be posing on Big Olds or your truck for some cheeky shots.:D

My next scrapbook, which of course I will share the photos on the HAMB,....."Best of 2006, Hot Rod HAMB Dudes":D :D :D

10. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Whats up with that? Really gay.

11. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

12. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Earlier this year, the president (or dean) of the Harvard Business School said women had a disadvantage in the business world because they are more emotional.

One woman stormed out of the class, and started a big protest of it. During an interview about the whole thing, she said--and I'm not making this up--that she was so upset when she heard him say that, she almost cried.

So what's that got to do with this post? How about--can't we all just go back to letting boys be boys? We're gonna raise a little hell, we're gonna tell dirty jokes, we're gonna race cars, and we're gonna look at pretty women. (or, in his case, some kinda skanky lookin' women next to some cool cars) Rather than be all offended if you're a girl, or going all Alan Alda if you're a guy, how about you just acknlowledge the fact that men and women are built differently, wired differently, are going to behave differently, shrug it off and go back on your way?

You wanna post beefcake with a car? Go ahead! Shit, truth is, there's probably more buff, shirtless, sweaty guys working on cars than there are stacked girls in cut-offs and heels, so at least the photos will have a bit of believablity to them.

And you know what? When you post them, I won't give a shit. Because it is NOT my Constitutionally Garaunteed Right to go through life without being offended by others.
    And I'm alright with that. And because I'm alright with that, I don't go through life letting stupid posts, letters to the editor, signs, bumper stickers and other peoples' likes and dislikes bother me (as long as those likes and dislikes don't affect my life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness).

Now, how about someone posting some pics of non-scary women with cars? Or at least some more with cool looking cars.
    -Brad

13. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Im not smiling John..............take it down.

14. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I'm not emtional about the classy looking gals..........I'm put off by the smut on the hood more then ANYTHING. I don't mind lookin at women, I do it. I'll point out nice legs, big ta ta's........I'll drink my beer and make sexist comments all day long..........but come on, have a little class.

15. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Have to agree I love women as much as the next guy, but could do without the smut. Just curious Brandy which one is you?

16. GamblinAJ

GamblinAJ
    from Corona Ca

Looks like that chick on the hood just chalked up a big ol gager on the roof:eek: .......SNORT....

17. pOrk

pOrk

Aint much in this thread but whiney pussies and ugly bitches

Yall are as emo as they come, for fuck sakes

18. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I'll never tell Joel ever ever.
    xxx

19. Meester P

Meester P

Well You will have to keep on guessin cos i aint gonna say and Brandy asked for it to be pulled,so I did for the sake of freindship.
    But I know hehehehe
    john

20. Anderson

Anderson

I, for one, would love to see some more smut. If theres one thing that todays world is lacking, it's a decent amount of smut.

21. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Does'nt matter B, your a sweet gal. And a cool car buddy. Just curious was all, I was captured in some photos at the Pileup, but I think it was the guys from Michigan. Now how about some more scantily clad (not smutty) gals?

22. And best of all they fold flat so you can use them like one of those inflatable jacks.

23. Bryan

Bryan

ok, seriously, what kind of taillights are on that merc?

Attached Files:

24. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Lincoln, not sure the year

25. Ok, since I am of the female persuasion, I thought I would give my two cents. yes, i agree, most of thepictures posted lack class and creativity. But just because some braod takes a smutty picture on a car, does not mean she didnt build it or drive it. Assuming that a girl didnt build a car just because of first impression is just as bad as assuming she is a "hot rod chick" because she is sprawled on it.

That being said, hot rod culture is male dominated. It always has been and probably always will be. I am not saying it is right or that i agree with it, but I am not naive. When I enter the realm of hot rods I know that sexism will be present. All I can do is try my best to rise above it. If I see something I dont like on a forum, I dont look. Not everyone is going to love everything everyone posted...the world in general does not work that way.

I will end this comment with a pic of myself because, yes, I am a "hot rod chick." Not all of us are trashy ho's.

Always classy, never trashy...

XOXO
    Cherry

[​IMG]

26. pOrk

pOrk

Any chance you have some close ups of your sleeves? Looks bangin

27. 390kid

390kid

28. This is the best picture I have of both of my arms. I have a ton of close up pics, but they are all just pieces...

[​IMG]

29. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

Whoa, wait... I didnt see any smut, anywhere back there. Nothing smutty at all.

So, since the ORCABETTY PMS PATROL(tm,,,)* already has their granny-breifs in a wad,

Can you please post some smutty pix?

* :D
    I miss Germ.

Attached Files:

30. VonXulu

VonXulu
    from Ventura Ca

Them's all good but I'm kinda partial to the Methed-out lookin' one with her rumproast droopin' all over that ford pick-up hood. Mmmmmmmmmm...... The wine does go well with the chicken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.