Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN from Denton, TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pyroimpala, Jul 18, 2013.

1. pyroimpala

pyroimpala
    from DFW

[​IMG]

Taken between the hours of 6pm 7/16 Tuesday and 7am 7/17 Wednesday.

Just trying to spread the word and if anyone could lend a hand I'd appreciate any info if anyone sees this car being hauled down the road somewhere.

Its a '67 Impala 4 door hardtop as you can see, white with flames and the passenger quarter panel is dented in. It has a built 454/400 turbo trans, dual quad intake, finned aluminum valve covers, gold rockers, jethot coated long tubes, 4 wheel disc brakes,3 15" Supremes with white walls and one spare steel wheel on the rear passenger side with a flat tire.

Car wasn't running and had been parked at my parents place of business on the North side of Denton near Teasley Ln for the last 2 years or so. I was renting a uhaul trailer this weekend and pulling it to my house but looks like someone decided they would rather have it :mad:

Already filed a police report and have checked local businesses to see if anyone might have video footage but so far no luck

2. Will keep an eye out

3. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Eyes peeled in San Antonio. Saw it on FB this morning. Pissed to hear about this. I know your friend Ken L. and all his car club brothers down this way.

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Not likely to see it here in SW Nebraska, but I'll pass the word around with photo. Hard to believe that nobody saw it IF it was on an open trailer. After all, it would at least get a second look even from little old laddies walking their cat. I wish for you to have a happy outcome. Please, keep us updated if and (hopefully) when found.

5. DFW31

DFW31
    from Texas

Shitty man. I'm in Corinth, ill keep an eye out too.

6. I'll keep an eye out.

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sounds like someone with a roll back or repo rig might have snagged it unless who ever stole it was prepared with something to air the tire up.

It might be interesting to find out who around the Denton area all the sudden came up with a killer big block for his street machine or drag car that couldn't come close to affording one two weeks ago. Or who had an Impala coupe with wrecked nose who all the sudden has a freshly primered nose on it.

8. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Denton? My sister went to college up there. North Texas State. As small as that town is, they must have been moving fast! I have friends up there, I'll send them this link.

9. I'll keep an eye on Highland Village.

10. Fenders

Fenders

It was on the trailer when it was stolen?

11. sorry to hear....bet the motor goes one way and the rest - will keep an eye out....hard to miss those flames....

12. dadz34

dadz34
    from Argyle, TX

Eyes open in Argyle...7 miles away. Very sorry to hear about this.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. Shit! That's a nice looking fodo too.