Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Pix of a few cool cars from a local cruise in

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VoodooTwin, Jul 19, 2013.

1. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Despite the absurd heat and humidity, I dragged my ass out to a local cruise-in. Not a whole lot there, but there were these last night very cool and beautiful cars;

A 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury......clean enough to eat off of. The wheelbase on this car gives it an "altered" look from the factory. I dig it.

A 1965 Mercury Comet Cyclone.....I don't see many of these around here, this one was equally clean and impressive. Awesomely straight body lines....but I wish the owner would have kept the snorkeled hood closed....the styling on this car is the shizz. Beautiful little 289 under the hood. Blue/green with an all white interior....stunning.

Anywho, enjoy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

That's a nice looking Comet. I had a chance to get one, way back when. I chose a '72 Cutlass instead. Just wasn't into older cars yet.

4. love em both a friend of mine just sold a 65 comet cyclone with less the 20,000 miles on it I had a 63 Plymouth along time ago

5. slammed

slammed

Wheres MUTTLY? He gonna groove on that fine Ferd! Nice find.

6. Muttley

Muttley

Yes, he is. ;) :D

7. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Me too….Comets rock!