Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good Glass Guy in Phoenix?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Douglas B., Jul 18, 2013.

1. Douglas B.

Douglas B.

Can anyone recommend a good glass guy/company in Phoenix? One that knows or deals with classics? I need a few windows taken out and put in on a few cars and I would rather have a professional do it. Thanks!

--Douglas.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. MENACE

MENACE
    from PHOENIX AZ

Bell glass, wayne is the best

3. Another vote for bell glass. I have not used him yet, but he is the only one I hear recommended. There has to be something to that for a reason.

4. Donut Dave

Donut Dave

Bell Glass, fair prices and quality work!!!!

5. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Bell glass was the only place in AZ that had replacement felts for my 57 Dodge. Im actually scared to move away from Bell glass because I don't think anyone has as much knowledge in older stuff and the random, older, materials to restore anything to do with windows.

6. Douglas B.

Douglas B.

Wow! Thanks guys. There is a random neighbor that saw my fleet and offered his services, but when I went to his house to ask about it there was a bunch of stripped down Hondas in the driveway. Would rather have someone that knows our stuff handle it. I hate having anyone touching my cars in the first place. Thanks again!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!