Register now to get rid of these ads!

64 gmc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldskewl, Jul 14, 2013.

1. oldskewl

oldskewl

I'm supposed to pick this up this week. I left the one my friend is giving me in the woods because it was too difficult to get to. I enjoyed the body style though and found this one on craigslist. Going to be a project, but not as bad as the other would have been and I can always use the one in the woods as my own personal parts bin. Not sure I like the sunroof. I don't know much about these trucks but it looks aftermarket. Maybe someone can shed light on that. The guy put a 455 Olds big block in it. Have to set up a day to get the trailer over there. Can't wait.

Attached Files:

2. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

not original ,i think sun roofs are hokey.

3. no.scar.no.story

no.scar.no.story

445 Olds would be a cool engine for that truck. I'd like to do a 60's c10 sometime. I love the old fleetsides.

4. oldskewl

oldskewl

I'm not into the sunroof either personally, but it's going to be there until I have time to get the other cab out the woods or cut the roof off at least.

5. oldskewl

oldskewl

I got it home safely. I have to go back and grab a couple of parts boxes. That's when the fun will begin I guess. Going through the boxes and putting in some wrench time with my son while he is still young enough to want to hang out with me will be great.