Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Syracuse Nat's 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hillbilly4008, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Bob Andrews

Bob Andrews

I've made the SyrNats every year, and this one is no exception. It's THE highlight of my Summer! I'll be at the Tues. Nice-n-Easy cruise on rt. 31 in Clay, the Wed. CiCi's cruise in Cicero, Thurs. picnic at Oneida Lake shores park, then F-S-S at the Nats. I drive a white '62 Caddy that runs new but needs paint (for sale). Looking forward to some good Rockabilly, and hope to meet some of you there!

2. geckotitan

geckotitan

I'll be there rockin this coupster(for sale) w rock farm crew ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1373890964.666260.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

I'll be trailering out early thursday morning. Bringing my A that is no where near running just to show off. So I want to get there ridiculously early to unload and roll in inside the Old school pavilion. Power parking at its finest.

4. brownsmetal

brownsmetal

We will be there with a booth. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

5. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

2:00 Sat is good for meet and great. Can i make a suggestiion that you guys come up with a designated location. Whatever Building you decide, set up a quiet spot that we can find each other.

6. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

We will be there Wed afternoon for camping, etc.

7. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Well,sometimes life gets in the way of hot rodding--due to a couple different circumstances,I won't be going--cancelled motel this morning----maybe next year (if I'm still above ground LOL) Was looking forward to the ride up & back & meeting some fellow HAMBers

8. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Keep an eye out for my black 46 Plymouth business coupe at either event cruise most likely be the only one there.

9. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

make sure you bring your comfortable shoes, anti chaff for your U trou, portable shade and lots of water, and a big brimmed hat. Weather is STOOOOPID HOTTTTT!!! 93 on Friday 90 + Sat. Asphalt temps will be 110 + . Not conducive to walking around.

10. I'll be there mid morning on Friday, about 8 cars coming down, almost 10 years in row. You'll hear my flathead!

11. cosmic12

cosmic12

Just heard there is also a cruze in Baldwinsville on Thurs night. Live band and food raffels 50/50 all that chit. Normaly there are about 150 cars there but this Thurs could get crazy. At the B'ville diner, stop in. Rt 48 and 370.

12. 24 Dodge

24 Dodge
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I will be at gate 2 with the Salt Rats Car Club, see you there. Mike

Attached Files:

13. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Weatherman just described Friday's weather as oppressive, 90 to 93, high humidity dew point 70. Little better Saturday, but chances of scattered T storms, and down to 79 on Sunday.

14. Bob Andrews

Bob Andrews

Man, what a sales pitch! I bet everybody's jumping on that!

Let me guess, you're in sales, right?:p

15. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Only a few more days until it's here! I'll be rollin' in with my new ride, 59 Ford 2 Door Wagon, with the rest of the Blue Ribbon Bastards (HotRodTrash) & hanging with all the Lost Kustoms (Fedcospeed, Milner3268) all weekend. My Rockabilly Band The Blue Ribbon Bastards is Gonna be playing the "Old School Roundup" Fri 11-12 and 12:30-1:30 and again on Saturday from 10-11 and 11:30-12:30. Can't wait to see all the familiar faces again. I'm down for a HAMB meet n Greet after the band plays if anyone is going to be arranging one???

16. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

How about i make up a Cardboard Sign, Nail it up on post , in Olde School Roundup Building, opposite end from stage. Announcing Sat, 2:00 Meet n Greet ?

17. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Sounds like a plan!!!!

18. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Count me in!

19. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Never been there, going Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun. Is there any grass and shade? Is anything going on Sunday?

Ago

20. cosmic12

cosmic12

If you get there real early like 6am you can get a good spot but you really need to be in line that early. We usually get there about 5:30 or so.:rolleyes:

21. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

I'll be there Fri Am!!

[​IMG]

22. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Hey Bob, look for me I'll have the MG parked in "gasoline alley" with the rest of the race cars.

Pat

23. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Hot Rod Trash, ModelAPunk, Most likely doing the 90 all the way at this point,leaving about 5:30-6 ish friday morning.Keeping an eye on weather too.Us topless guys are funny about beebees of rain hitting our face!!! Cant hurt my paint cause theres not alot there.
    Would like to cruise along 90 with some Canadian guys or anyone else for that matter.I rather not go the back roads.Get on the road and get there.Been waiting a long time for this,finally a couple days away from work!!!

24. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

Keep in mind i am not a artist, just cause th Rolln Bones are my neighbors. But i will come up with something .
    P.S. i am going to try to have Bob the Announcer

25. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Will be looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend :D

26. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Just got off the phone with Sparky. This Ol Skool Round Up he puts on just gets better and better.

27. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

See ya friday.
    Slim

28. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Got the motor home there this mornin with the help of Jay taylor. We put Anitas car in the trailer and drove it home , we are drivin the hot rods out wed nite or thurs mornin .Got a great camp site close to the ol skool review. See Ya all there

29. CruZer

CruZer

It's probably been said before BUT, DO NOT MISS the Gashouse Gorillas on Sat. afternoon at the Old Skool Rodz pavilion. These guys are crazy; play some of the best music this 65 year old has heard in a long time; and The base player wears a kilt and engineers boots ! When he's playing his base, it looks like he's making love to it !!! Lots of fun !

30. Tony

Tony

Thinking about heading out Sunday for a little while to catch up with friends i only see there. Would have liked to go Fri or Sat but work wont allow.
    If i do end up going i'll probably be driving the 32 in my avatar.
    But aint gonna know til Sun morning.

Tony