Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Wyoming

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sixty-fouronthefloor, Jun 18, 2013.

1. sixty-fouronthefloor

sixty-fouronthefloor
    from Wyoming

Hello everyone, my name is Charlie. Pretty cool site you got here. Anyway, I've got a '64 C-10, all original, numbers matching. It has a 283 and a four speed. I don't really have much planned for it. I like the original patina, so I'm just going to leave the body alone, just going to freshen the engine/drivetrain. I'd like to build a hot rod of sorts, but want to stay as period correct as possible. I already have a couple vintage speed parts for it, still looking for a few. Maybe I'll get some pics put up soon. Thanks.

2. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC, let's see some pics of your truck!

3. Welcome from CT!

4. Jet96

Jet96
    from WY

Howdy neighbor !

5. sixty-fouronthefloor

sixty-fouronthefloor
    from Wyoming

Howdy to you too! I'd like to post some pics but the site won't seem to let me. Is it maybe because I'm using my phone? Or do I need to have so may posts first? Any ideas?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Welcome from "The Land of Enchantment", New Mexico!

7. Welcome from Colorado........

8. sixty-fouronthefloor

sixty-fouronthefloor
    from Wyoming

I haven't been here very long, but I would like to say thank you to the H.A.M.B.! In my short time here I have learned more than I can express and also managed to get a good deal on an intake for my 283 (just arrived today) from a fellow H.A.M.B.er. I look forward to more knowledge and more deals. Oh and here's a pic of my project. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1373421248.601862.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. welcome to the board ...