Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage It's BACK!!!! The Hot Rod Hula Hop 5 in Columbus Ohio!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gasser57, May 20, 2013.

1. Gasser57

Gasser57

It's been away for a few years, but it's coming back in a BIG way! There's a new Tiki bar in Columbus, and the F.O.M. is hosting the coolest hot rod show in Columbus this year at the Grass Skirt on August 9-11, 2013! There will be all the cool stuff that the Hula Hop is known for and much more! Hot rods, killer bands (including mine), cocktails, movies and much more! Check out the page, https://www.facebook.com/HRHH5

Attached Files:

2. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

I was told that there are a limited number of show car spots.
    Go to the web site and register NOW!
    Great show, I have not missed one yet!
    KK

3. Gasser57

Gasser57

Try this.

Attached Files:

4. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

That's good timing...I will be near Columbus that weekend at National Trails for the Mopar Nationals...take in both !!

5. whitewallslick

whitewallslick
    1. oHIo

It'll be good to see you Kevin, this is Eric from the FOM Dayton chapter. One of the highlights of Festiki for me was your carving and charring performance. You going to do any carving at HRHH5?

Any other HAMBers planning to make the Hula Hop? I'm going to attempt the resurrection of my C10 but not sure if I'll get it done in time. Trans pump croaked so I took it to a buddies place for storage until I had time to fix it, freak storm blows through and a grain auger is blown over on to it. Yes, a grain auger. This could only happen to me ;)

6. AtomicCoupe

AtomicCoupe

A couple of the New England FOM will be driving out, unfortunately, in modern iron.

7. Gasser57

Gasser57

Hey Eric! This year should easily be the best one by far. I'm not carving there this year, but if you dig 60's garage rock, our band is playing Saturday and we have that kind of vibe.
    www.reverbnation.com/45spider