Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Detroit Hot Rod and Kustom show coming 2013 Detroit Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 3, 2012.

1. You guys will be right at home!

2. If ya run into issues PM me and I can point ya towards some hotels. Got the shirts in and they look great. Had a meeting at the venue tonight to finalize some details...come hungry and thirsty folks...gonna be grilling big old dogs and burgers outside and full bar menu inside....remember NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL! But we got ya covered with PBR, Miller, and Bud for $2.50 a bottle served all night long...remember this joint shuts down at 2 a.m.

Thanks to all of you that have stepped up and supported this show!

81 and 0% chance of rain! Does it get any better!

Any out of towners over on my side wanna meet up Friday evening PM me...wife's taking kids to a concert and I get the night off!

3. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Please bring some extra dough to buy some product from me! I need gas money to get back to Iowa! We will have Weesner prints, Max Grundy art, plus our regular stock of cool patches, stickers, dvds, etc.

4. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

Sadly my car shit the bed a week before the show and it's lookin' grim to get it out there but I still look forward to checkin' out the show.

5. Man that sucks! Got a few folks tell me the same thing. Happened to me at Sins...just not the same with no car...get cracking on it ha ha

6. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Just finished putting trim back on, Should I try to cut springs tomorrow? or bring her as is...hmmmmm Have been looking forward to this for weeks

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  7. Cut em, cut em, cut em,

8. ems customer service

ems customer service

i'll be there, checking out the cars

9. Awesome if ya need a 61 Ford for measurement's I'll bring a tape measure ha ha...Thanks for coming up.

10. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Evil, Evil Evil. Have the afternoon off already, car on stands pulling fronts now

11. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

Shit happens, just means I'll have to find trouble some other way while we're out there.

12. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Well one of the lower control arms has made me bloody and isnt budging.... dont want to push it and break something I can fix by tomorrow. stock height she is...

13. Alright folks..... Today's the day. All of us have been asked " my bud wants in, got spots? " any remaking flags we have are down the street from the venue at the Berekly Chop Shop Barber Shop. They open at 10 am. There were about 30 spots left. If you want a guaranteed in.....head there and get a flag. If ya wanna chance it that's ok too.

Remember your flag gets you and a guest through the door

Pre-reg cars load in from 4-6.....please don't show up at 2, between 4-6 means just that. We don't want a 200 car pileup at 4pm. When you get near the venue put your flag on so we can check ya in.

5 bucks for spectators

Check the site for the last updates

Buckle Up folks.....here we go!

14. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Leaving soon see yeah all there

15. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

What a great show. Great job.

16. justinsr

justinsr
    from Salem MI

Great show! We had a blast!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. BRENT

BRENT

Stuck at work this year, next year for sure! Don't worry though my friends let me know what a great show it was.............assholes lol

Brent

18. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

What a great show - had a blast.

BIG thanks to all who were involved in the organization.

19. Deuces

Deuces

I missed it....:(
    That's what I get for sleeping in...:mad::rolleyes:

20. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Next year I can go. Too much crap happening right now. From what I've heard and the pics I've seen, it was a good time.

21. Well......that one's in the books. On behalf of the the Poor Boys C.C. I would like to thank everyone that came out tonight. I hope you all had a good time. That show is logistically much harder to pull off than inviting everyone to a big dirt parking lot in the middle of nowhere ha ha. We had a few visits from the Police, a few neighbor complaints, but all in all you all pulled it off. When we put this together is was about having a giant get together with friends that ya drove your car too and had stuff to do. The venue worked with us to keep costs down in order for everyone to enjoys themselves with out braking the bank. I hope everyone bowled a game, had a beer, grabbed some food, checked out a band, did karaoke, hung out for Miss Midnight Mass or Nuns o Fun, bought something from some of the vendors, but most of all we hope you had a good time! We could not have pulled this off with out our major sponsors Harley Davidson and Vinsetta Garage. We would also like to thank Starlight Welding, Gypsy King Tattoo, for the help and support. Thanks to all of you for coming out. Enjoy your Sunday...recoup for Monday!

22. 49_Caddy

49_Caddy
    1. GMB

That was the most fun I've had in a long time, great show in a perfect venue!

23. jdubbya

jdubbya

Good Times... You guys done good!

24. We had a great time. Thanks Poor Boys for all the hard work.

25. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

By far best show I've been to in michigan! Any one got pix to post?

27. Congrats to the Poor Boys.......all us from the ELTA crew had a great time cruising in from Ontario......the venue, the food, the bands, the vendors, the very cool rides and the cold beer just to name a few of the high points just all added up to a memorble evening.

Also nice was seeing afew HAMBers I havn't seen in a long time (ie DirtyT...Brian) and the FLint boys (Steve & Big Joe).

See you all next year.

28. ems customer service

ems customer service

Had a good time, a great local show,

when's th enext one???

The ems guy

29. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Great job PoorBoys on your inaugural MM show. I see this as only getting better and better! We had to leave a little early,so didn't get to see the trophies passed out.Anybody have a rundown of the winners?
    Oh,and here's what's left of my flag.It blew off on the way there at 12&Woodward.Think it got ran over by a piece of shit Toyota!!
    Oh well,it has character now....Ha ha!

Attached Files:

30. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI