Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen tri-fives, Tulsa, OK area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bluedot, Jul 7, 2013.

1. DirtyDirk

DirtyDirk

Will be watching in Northwest Arkansas.

2. big M

big M

The U.S. has tough requirements regarding vehicle shipments, but Mexico has very little, which is why a good percentage of stolen vehicles end up there.

---John

3. fender lizard

fender lizard
    from mcallen tx

Eyes peeled here, down by the border. Good luck

4. Butch M

Butch M

Will keep a eye open in Kansas

5. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

I worry about my 55 every time I leave here without it, and nobody around here would ever stop to think that it was being stolen even if they saw it happen. I hope they get found and the thieves lose their freakin arms..

6. With all the interest that law enforcement has in stolen cars, one has to wonder if they are the ones stealing them. If you have a car stolen, tell them it had cocaine in it, then they will be all over it! LOL

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are also some guys who are pretty good at transferring the vin tags from hulks that they bought from legit sources to prime vehicles that have been stolen.

Way too many scenarios for cars like that that get stolen. I just hope it's someone who think that they can stash the cars away for a few months until they cool off and get caught in the process.

8. Bluedot

Bluedot

I gotta say I am impressed with our local NBC affiliate TV station here in Tulsa (Channel 2). They had the story of the theft, complete with the same photo that's in the 1st post. They even got the years right!. But, unfortunately, no sightings yet.

9. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

Eyes open out here!