Register now to get rid of these ads!

The wifes new Model A Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fastrnu, Jun 28, 2013.

1. xwing01

xwing01

it's a 31, and it was in dry storage for some time, she still has rust, but it's solid all the way through, floor pans were removed when I got it, but frame rails and everything underneath are solid.... Didn't realize it was your thread when I typed that haha

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

Knew it was a 31. my typing sux. post pics as you get after it.

3. xwing01

xwing01

Absolutely!!! I need to install a few more 220 outlets, and fix the pressure regulator/cut off-on on my air compressor, then I'm after it...

4. looks great! congrats. to bad for the 84yo.. bet he would have like it finished.

5. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

I'll take it out to show it to him when its done. He found a sweet little 62 Nova SS that's already done up and ready to drive. Says he will need to detune it a little LOL

6. 4t7flat

4t7flat

I am happy to hear your wife wants to ditch the SBC. Those Mickey Thompson XX tires bring back a lot of memories from the 70's off road scene. I lost a race because one of those tires threw a cap, and took out my brake lines.