Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage PHOTOS: Style Kings, "Kings by the Bay" Hayward Ca.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49ratfink, Jun 29, 2013.

1. QuakeMonkey

QuakeMonkey

Great shots, beautiful cars. I really need to pay attention because I always miss this show.

2. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Style Kings is one of my favorite CA shows. Smaller in size but extra large in quality.

Thanks SK's!

3. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

4. sololobo

sololobo

Salute to The Style Kings, whose name says it all. Really sweet pix, thanx! ~sololobo~

5. randingo8

randingo8
    Member Emeritus

Hi All,

Once again, The Style Kings Car Club membership and I are humbled by the amount of people that took the time to come out and support us with our fourth “Kings by the Bay” Car Show and Pedal Car Build Off. We were amazed at was a huge success it turned out to be. It exceeded our expectations again. We are glad that all who attended had a good time and I hope you all enjoyed the million dollar view. The 50/50 Raffle winner went home with $385 cash. The Pedal Car Build Off made over $4,000 that we will donated to the George Mark Children’s Hospice in San Leandro. Four lucky winners went home with a super cool, totally custom, one of a kind pedal car. The Pedal Cars where amazing. Big props to the builders, a lot of time and effort went into each one. A big “Thank You” to all of the car clubs that came out, we put this together, but with out all of you that came out to support us, it would not be the success that it is. Thanks again.

See Ya!
    Randy

6. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

They call the 49 "Devils lettuce" super clean and tasteful car. It is also one of my favorites.

7. missedmyexit

missedmyexit

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

8. randingo8

randingo8
    Member Emeritus

Big thank you to 49ratfink for starting this thread, not to mention taking and sharing all of these great pics. Thanks again.

See Ya!
    Randy

9. romie

romie

I think he is running a 78 Camero rear end. He does real nice work man!!