Register now to get rid of these ads!

wickedjeff from mississippi

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by wickedjeff, Jul 5, 2013.

1. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

i've been around a while lurking,,,,,time to join....i like the board, seems there are alot of experienced artist and craftsmen........

2. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

anyway, i've been an artist all my life, i' love cars, and built a custom bike, and am building my 55 chevy truck,
    i've airbrushed for over 31 years professionally and travel to sema everyyear for badger airbrush.....*if you go to sema , be sureto stop by the booth. we have had horny mike in our booth the last few years..as well as many prominant car people
    ] i travel around the country and work airbrushing t'shirts mostly at a few state fairs. ohio,syracuse, texas. i have a web site that is mainly allocated to airbrushing cars and bikes , even though the name is mis-leading....you can check it out at www.wickidwandatshirts.com
    that's about all ,,,glad to be here,,,,

3. welcome to the site ...

4. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

thanks
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    here's my bike
    the truckpics
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

welcome from south louisiana

6. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

i grew up in houma,,,,,may yeah! who dat!

7. sic-nic

sic-nic

8. sic-nic

sic-nic

you said syracuse. the state fair or the nationals?

9. Judd

Judd

Welcome from down the street in Gautier. Say hey if you see me at a cruise in.

Attached Files:

10. welcome from Fairhope Alabama

11. Welcome from N.E. Mississippi

12. Welcome from CT!

13. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

sic, i work the fair,,,however i've also worked the nats......helped artie at the charity ...which was incredibley cool. hanging out with gene winfield, artie, and tons of artist......just killer,,,,i'm not able to make it that far since i'm so close to doing the fairs, and d.o.t. is kicking my ass right now...........i guess this is the "change" we're getting....
    judd,,,,cool brotha, my truck came out of beau chaunx sub........just sitting there ........getting her back in shape doe.........thanks everyone else.....great to be on here.

14. wickedjeff

wickedjeff

check it out,,,,,that same year,(2years ago) i'm working at sema for badger airbrush, and we have a annual charity party . who shows up? gene winfield and george barris....as well as a few other distinguished guest.....wow.......legends,,,,,

15. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

16. bstan70rr

bstan70rr

I am new to the site and just getting my feet wet.

I am in South Mississippi--home of Cruising the Coast.

I read that someone here might be from Fairhope? In fact, that is how I found this site. If so, do you know a guy there that does transmission conversion kits. I read about him on another site. I know he does Mopar stuff.

I look forward to hooking up with another site. My main squeezes are normally For A Bodies Only and For B Bodies Only.