Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. flat150

flat150
    from Wisconsin

Bill delivered a 32 for me this morning. Great communication. Delivery and shipping was A-1. I highly recommend him. I will call him first from here on.

Thanks Bill.

2. jrsvaren

jrsvaren
    from hardin,mt

My first time ever to have used a transport service. This guy was great to work with, good communication, personable, and a car guy too. Only problem was, he was about an hour late, he found out about Montana being a two season state.....winter and road repair. Also discovered our spotty cell service! This is the guy to call if you need something hauled!

3. Bill delievered my 34 Ford sedan from montana to north carolina he was great to work with he kept me informed all during the trip .I have had several streetrods transported over the years Bill is the best I have delt with.If you need something transported call bill .

4. off center

off center

Bill just dropped off my 27 model T body and parts this afternoon. What a great guy honest and a great rate from Wisconsin to Florida. He kept me updated was fast and on time. Totally stress free, I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Thanks again Bill.

5. markl350

markl350

Bill just did another pick up for me and I actually got to meet him this time. Great guy with exceptional service, kept me up to date and arrived exactly when he said he would. Can't ask for any more....thanks!

6. Bill just dropped off my 62 fairlane today. great job! Said he would be there between 8:00 and 9:00 am and was there at 8:45. Would recommend him and will use him again. Carlg

7. rjones2

rjones2

Fast and Reliable is the best description for Bills Service. His price was very reasonable and communication was great. The Falcon Sprint was handled with kid gloves. I will use his service the next time I need auto transportation.

8. Great communication and dependable service and low rates!! Bill delivered a 59 Pontiac parts car to me and did such a great job that I sent him after a 59 wagon!! Thanks Bill!!!!

9. bad4dr

bad4dr

Yet another positive review for Bill. He picked up my 56 Chevy this morning in Columbus, OH and delivered it to my new house in Northern VA by 5 PM. He showed up exactly when he said he would (he called me when he was about 30 mins out), and he rolled with the punches as I played air traffic controller with a 28' box truck and a 53' big rig, which all decided to show up at exactly the same time as him. Thanks for working with me today, Bill. You've got my business whenever I need a car moved and can't get to it myself.

It's this easy...if you live in the US, Bill is the best choice you can make to move your car.

10. Once again, Bill's the guy!
    I get to start the next 100 great remarks. You will not find a more professional,courteous or friendly guy to deal with. This driver is aces. I drove for a living for thirty years so, believe me, I can say if you need anything moved call Bill. Hell, he brought my half of a Caddy right down to the minute he said he would, with constant communication.

Thanks again Bill!

11. 29 Speedster

29 Speedster
    from Colorado

Bill transported our 30's Race Car from Flordia to Colorado. Everything about this deal was top notch. Great Communication throughout the trip! He made sure car was secure and protected throughout the trip. Coordinated with the Seller about his arrival time, right on schedule. Delivered right on schedule to the destination. Very Good rate, very nice man to do business with. We would use him again for sure!! Highly recommended.

Bob

12. Bill delivered a panel truck body this morning. Always great communication and he really cares about providing top notch service! I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. I had Bill transport a '55 Cameo from Tennessee to the Montana/Alberta border. Wow! What a professional!! Great communication throughout. He actually arrived at the crossing about 5 hours early. Helped with the transfer of the Cameo to my trailer and even gave a follow up call a few hours later to see how things were going. Would definitely use again!!

Thanks again Bill.

Attached Files:

14. BobPer

BobPer

Bill delivered a body for me EARLY this morning. He was very flexible for a drop off time so I didn't miss work. Great communications and updates from the road. I would absolutly recommend him. Thanks for the great service door to door. Bob

15. Noah Bloodworth

Noah Bloodworth

Bill just delivered my 49 chevy rolling chassis. Great Guy to meet. I would recommend him to all. Very good price. No hassle delivery

16. Itchy-Pit

Itchy-Pit

For anyone looking for transportation of items.... Here is my short story. Found Bill here on the HAMB. I usually have used UPS or Greyhound to get the parts I need. Being in sales, I try to make sure I watch the bottom line. Cars are my passion but not my living. I reached out to Bill for transporting a over sized part ( 36 Ford Rear clip ) from the Midwest to Ca. Bill was simply outstanding. Constant updates and 100% professional. Very reasonable in cost and he's like a best friend that would help you move. I believe in the lost art of service. Bill is the real McCoy and I can't say enough. Service is about as rare as many of the cars we love. If you need a partner - Bill is your best choice. Fell free to PM me. Thank you Bill!!

17. kein

kein

I have to thank Bill and give my full recommendation for his work. I am overseas right now and needed somebody to transport my newly purchased HAMB friendly car and Bill was the guy I chose due to all the high recommendations from HAMB members.

The car was on Ohio and it needed to come to NJ so I was a little worried about the whole process especially since I was not home. Bill delivered my car without incident and he kept my son fully involved every step of the way. I would use Bill anytime without worry and truelly appreciate his hard work. Never got to met you Bill but perhaps next time. Thannks again.

18. JonToronto

JonToronto
    from Toronto

I just picked up my MG 1100 from Bill after he transported it from Napa, CA to the US side of the Queenston Lewiston Bridge in NY State.

This was the best shipping experience I have ever had. Bill kept me up to date with phone calls and met me the exact time he said he would.

The price was also amazing considering you are getting an extremely personalized service where he truly cares about your vehicle and treats it like his own.

I will never use anyone else to transport my cars. Period.

Thanks Bill! The 1100 has been a blast to drive and thanks for treating her well on the long trip from California!!

19. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

Bill's the man, as everyone else has said he lets you know at all times what's going on and you could set your watch by him. A real pro and pleasure to deal with.

20. 5window

5window

I hate to be repetitious, but Bill is just great. We just unloaded my haul (Concord,NH to central PA). As everyone else has stated, Bill is prompt and careful, his rates are very reasonable, he stays in touch and he's heck of a nice guy to boot. I was very, very pleased with every aspect of the whole experience and I would call him tomorrow if I needed another car hauled. A top notch guy who smiles, looks you in the eye and delivers on his handshake. Just the way we all think it used to be and wish it were today. Give Bill a call, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  21. nh-gasgas

nh-gasgas

Bill delivered our Dodge Humpback project today. He was exceptional, took great care to make sure all loose parts made it to NH. He delivered on the date and time he said he would. If I ever need a car transported again, Bill will be the first one I call.

[​IMG]

22. SOHC427

SOHC427

Bill, as per usual, delivered my 65 Cyclone, on time, and safe.
    He was here in the early evening, as promised, with no issues or problems at all.
    Poor guy did complain it was getting cold, though!! As soon as my car hit the ground, he was on his way to his next location.
    Thanks Bill, I am sure we will see you again!
    Eric

23. 130driver

130driver
    from Canada

I have to agree with everyone here. Bill is the guy if you need something hauled. He handled the pickup of the car I bought on his own time and dime. He let me know when it was on the trailer and kept me informed the whole way along. Bill kept the car at his shop until I could pick it up and helped me load it. Heck, he even sent me on my way with a Coca Cola. Bottom line......Bill is super fair on price and a super nice guy also. Use him if you need something hauled. Thanks Bill!!

24. ammiller83

ammiller83

I have to agree with everyone here. Bill is the guy if you need something hauled. He handled the my car with car. He stayed in great communication with me the whole time. I would use him again no questions asked. He is a really good guy.

25. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

After a nightmare trying to get a 40 Ford seat shipped from Ohio to California I contacted Bill and he went out of his way, picked up the seat and brought it to the shop in California. He did it quickly with no hassle. Great guy with great service.

26. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Everyone that has replied is dead on! Bill did a great job of transporting my Model A from Arkansas to Texas. Stayed in contact, was always available and delivered it in perfect shape. THANKS BILL!!!!

27. Another perfect delivery from Bill's Auto Works. Brought a customers BMW Isetta from NJ to Va. Bill is coming back to bring one to NE. next. Wouldn't call anyone else.

Attached Files:

28. ldub40

ldub40

Bill just dropped off my vehicle on-time and in perfect condition (all the way from upper NY to FL). He is very courteous, professional, and kept me informed of the status of the delivery every step of the way. Would definitely use his services again without a doubt.

Thx Bill!

29. NMCarNut

NMCarNut
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is one more very satisfied customer. Bill delivered my Chrysler cross country safe and sound sooner than his original estimate. As many others have stated, Bill was very professional and gave regular updates plus once picked up his scheduled arrival time was almost down to the minute. Next move I know who I’ll be calling.

30. 130driver

130driver
    from Canada

I asked Bill to haul a body cross country for me and the job was done flawlessly. He even stored the project at his home at no extra cost for a month until I could get to his home to collect it. It is great to deal with someone who does this out of a passion for cars as he takes excellent care of all that he transports and treats it as if it were his own. Thanks again, Bill.