Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good place or places to find parts in NC.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike6Kerns, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Mike6Kerns

Mike6Kerns

I am looking for some good places to find parts here in NC. I know of two yards up Hwy 49 that have closed. Looking for items for a 53 Bel Air.

2. You might think about the swap meet coming up in Fletcher,N.C. this weekend.HRP

3. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

there's a decent yard in King. they've got some older stuff, that's pickable. Demick's outside waynesville has some stuff around that vintage, but I don't know how much they're selling these days. haven't been there more than a decade.

4. Kinky6

Kinky6

Demick's? Is that Town & Country Auto Removal over in Bethal? I used to go over there a lot back before '97.

:cool:

5. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

that's it. I never knew what it was actually called. Demick (sp?) is the family that owns it. But yes that's the one. I haven't been to the yard since about 2000, but I still see them out at the swaps occasionally.

6. redhumphries

redhumphries

you need to go to the Iron Lords club house on a Wednesday night in concord and meet all the guys. Bloody Knuckles and them will steer you where you need to go and someone there may have what you are looking for. Hope this helps RED

7. charlieb66

charlieb66

I think I would be a little leery if someone I didn't know sent me to meet a guy named Bloody Knuckles. LOL

8. I met Bloody Knuckles last Fall at the Autofair...Helluva nice guy...

9. Mike6Kerns

Mike6Kerns

Thanks guys for all the info. I will be in Fletcher this weekend. It was a battle to choose between that and the event in Winston. We were just in Maggie Valley and scored some stuff.

Red----I'll have to take you up on that. Let me know the local so I can come by.

10. Mike, the IL shop is on Church Street in Concord, halfway between HWY29 and downtown. Look for the Domino's Pizza on the north side of Church Street...the shop is right beside it!

11. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

12. Mike6Kerns

Mike6Kerns

You know I have passed that place hundreds on times. See some rides out side every now and then. Told the wife I need to stop one day and now I know what day. Seems like I'll try and get there tonight. What time?

13. I think things really get going around 6, but I'd be willing to bet someone's there by 4....maybe even just after lunch. :D

14. Mike6Kerns

Mike6Kerns

Brett---Thanks for all the info.

15. Tacson

Tacson

Red I might be over your way Friday. I will IM you.

16. Tacson

Tacson

Any Hambers setting up in Fletcher?