Register now to get rid of these ads!

I know it's sacrilege to question Milner's coupe but...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41woodie, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drofdar

drofdar
    from Fresno Ca

Interesting that with how many times this subject has been posted, so many still click in! When I read these threads, I get the feeling that the forest is not being seen for the trees. It's a fine film, overall. Lucas nailed a moment in time, that some say never really existed. Others say, "I was there". Whatever the truth, it's gone now - like so many other things. Perhaps that is why the subject has such a profound effect on so many of us. There are plenty of movie critics (not gear heads) that proclaim AG to be one of the finest films ever made.

2. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

ATTITUDE!!! that is what the coupe is about.love it or hate it the personality of the coupe has stayed with everyone that has seen the movie. thank God for America that we can enjoy movies of this magnatude. back in the day parents & authorities hated hotrods but us kids knew what was happen. attitude is what it was............

3. Im not a fan of the coupe. The movie...HELL YES, its AWESOME! The proportions are weird , and i dont like the grille

4. The engine is awesome!

5. You drag up a long dead post to prove what?:mad:

You didn't post a introduction so we don't know anything about you but you come off as a ass clown! :mad: HRP

6. When I saw American Graffiti when it first aired in the theaters you didn't see hot rods in movies and very few on the streets.

I drove my pickup to see the movie,,was the coupe my favorite car no,,but I believe it lit a spark in a lot of guys minds. HRP

[​IMG]

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

No, I don't.

You talk about girlfriends as if they are be possessions, like a car can be.

If this is the kind of post this thread attracts, it needs to be Closed.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.