Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cruizin' The Village. Lake Arrowhead car show. July 27th @ 10:00am

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, Jun 26, 2013.

1. I posted about this event last year but i didnt zdo it too much in advance. This time i had some early notice.

<header class="entry-header"> 2nd Annual Lake Arrowhead Classic Car and Motorcycle Show

</header>Cruzin’ the Village!

July 27<sup>th</sup> at Lake Arrowhead Village from 9:00am – 3:00pm.

Come out and see the classic cars, custom cars, hot rods, corvettes, trucks, specialty cars, and motorcycles.

The event is free and open to the public.

If you are interested in becoming a participant in the show, please visit the Registration Page for an application.

All proceeds go to “Gavin’s Foundation,” a non-profit that raises awareness and funding for research to find a treatment and cure for blindness, focusing on Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis (LCA).”
    Lake Arrowhead, California is a four-season Southern California resort destination, located a mile high in the San Bernardino mountains, less than 90 miles from Los Angeles, Pasadena and Orange County.

Hope to see some of you there.

(This was copied and pasted from the event website.)

2. Heres the flyer for the show.

Attached Files:

• LACS.jpg
      LACS.jpg
      File size:
      53.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Bump. Going on tomorrow.