Register now to get rid of these ads!

East London Timing Assoc. Summer Bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rochie, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Rochie

Rochie

Here they are....the much anticipated ELTA summer Bash Posters. The only rule....No goofs

Attached Files:

2. parklane

parklane

Not to be missed. They put on a real show!!

3. tinmann

tinmann

Oh sure..... one simple rule and now I'm excluded.

4. I'm sure the ELTA boys will let you bring speed parts as penance!

5. Sense of humour always open's doors brother.....so jump on a plan and come on out.....it's a great party.

6. ...or maybe a case of amber refreshment....lol.

7. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

If I am around I will stop by Mark. :)
    Jay

8. For those that have never enjoyed this party.....here's a few pictures of the fun.

Attached Files:

9. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

I hear it is a blast, however; will be driving again, out to Bonneville Speedweek....

10. Rochie

Rochie

Hey Neil,
    we understand....it's your duty to be there. Why else would you want to stand on cool salt and watch race cars all day.
    See you tomorrow

11. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

See you Saturday, rain or shine.....

Gotta' go to B-Ville again as I just switched the Belly Tank over to mechancial fuel injection, etc, etc....

However; I certainly want to attend London for that great event !

12. Afew more pic's to get you in the mood...lol.

Attached Files:

13. Count down is on.....have heard back from 4 of the bands and they are all in plus the Lead Kings look like their joining the Disciples of Speed for the fun in London in Aug......just keeps getting better all the time...lol.

14. More classic pictures from past ELTA Summer bashes........

Attached Files:

15. One week to go.......thanks again for all the emails and calls.....safe travels to all.

Attached Files:

16. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

We're gonna try like Hell to make this one! Hope to have the 59 Wagon with us.

17. neilswheels

neilswheels
    from England

Darn, thought for a minute it was London England, oh well. Have a good time.

18. ardyboy

ardyboy

we'll be there

19. It's going to be a fun time!

Weather looks like it'll be great as well.

20. Rochie

Rochie

Well,
    the home theater is playing "American Grafitti" right now and I'm hoping you guys can bring some good dvd's with you.. A lot of the guests have RSVP'd, some will not be with us this year...no..NO…. they won't be attending!!! due to unforseen or forgotten commitments...you all know how that happens. For those in need, there will be a wheelchair accessible crapper on site...if you can't dodge behind some plant life.
    The turnout looks to be escalating to record numbers and we will be ready for the onslaught. We won’t be cooking this year…Sniff…Sniff, (What… I’m happy) but there will be a couple of great food trucks on site to satisfy your hunger. Please remember some of the parking spaces will be reserved for some special (long distance) guests...please don't whine...OK? This is not the party or place that listens to whining.
    We want everybody who has taken the time, expense, trouble ( hey that was my first dog's name) and effort, to come down and share your witt, wisdom, stories, and cars with us to have a great time and enjoy the brotherhood.
    All the ELTA brothers know it really isn't the cars that bring us together, it's the people that touch our lives for whatever reason. Some touch in different ways, some are right in your face until you say "UNCLE", but they touch us none-the-less.

ONLY RULE OVER THE DOOR "NO GOOFS"...look out for us and we'll have your back OK???

21. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

one of the most enjoyable car events Ive been too. If you can make it I HIGHLY suggest you do, you wont go home disappointed.

The ELTA boys know how to put on a great gig, thanks for throwing it again boys.

Not sure if I can make it this year though, but I will try my best

22. Hey, that just means you guys will spend more time enjoying the party and less time sweating over the grill! :D

And as long as everyone gets a picture taken of their car, there won't be any whiners... :rolleyes: haha

23. Now that brings back a little story....lol.....see you Sat. AJ.......already getting cars dropped off at the ELTA Shop......me thinks this years turn out is going to be alittle on the large size...lol..

24. Damn power parkers. Tell them to come back on Saturday! haha :D

Looking forward to it. It'll be great as always, no matter how large or small...or how early people get there.

25. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

I can't wait!

26. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

Hey Elvis,
    Save us a good spot!
    Larry & Brandi

First couple to get engaged in the E.L.T.A. shop!

27. chevrolayd

chevrolayd

One of my favorite shows of the year. This will be my 4th year gets bigger every year. Cant wait.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

28. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looks like we'll be rolling in about 6 or 7pm. We're In Turkey Point Ontario now for a family party. Brought our Green 59 Ford 2 door Wagon so look for us pulling in! Can't wait! It's going to be a blast! Look forward to seeing everyone!
    Does anyone know what time the band's go on? And what the order of the band's are?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  29. On behalf of myself and the rest of the ELTA Disciples we would like to thank all those that made their way to London to be a part of our 9th ELTA Disciples of Speed Summer Bash............it was another outstanding evening of high octane, lively tunes from all the bands and much laughter and smiles from all the best hard core hot rodders that attend.......thank you all for your kind support.

30. ardyboy

ardyboy

good times with ELTA. the hardest partying and fastest club in Canada