Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Road Rocket Rumble Photos!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 390Merc, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Well gawsh!... Since you asked so nice... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Hey Claymart....thanks for stopping by my booth and nice meeting you and the other Hambers that stopped to greet. Nice weekend, I'll be back next year

3. BigBob - Enjoyed chatting with you awhile Saturday, and the air conditioning didn't feel too bad either! Thanks again for the cold "barley pop", especially since we got there too late for Bubba's Special Recipe Adult Watermelon. There was nothin' left but empty bottles and rinds by the time we got there! :eek:

[​IMG]

You must've had a pretty good weekend if you're already planning to come back next year. And you're grinning pretty good in your picture. I think we might have followed you for several miles on I69 North of Indy on the way home. We got passed by a gold Chevy van pulling a white trailer with Pennsylvania plates around 7:00 or so. You must have been in a bigger hurry to get home than we were! :D

4. And while I'm at it I might as well post up a few more shots. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

some people should not be allowed with a welder in their hands.

6. dirtracer06

dirtracer06

Rearends nice....how bout a shot of the headlites.....:)

7. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

8. dirtracer06

dirtracer06

I love the HAMB.....

9. High Beams!:cool::rolleyes:

10. One last bump from me. Hats off to the Road Rockets for another great show and thanks to all the HAMBers that participated! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. 1959apache

1959apache

There were seriously like 10 people to stop by and take a couple shots of my C10 and I haven't seen the pictures yet... what they hell lol

This was my first show that I entered a vehicle. I really enjoyed myself, hats off to the Road Rockets!

12. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

Well, its taken a few days but i finally have a moment to sit down to send out a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in the Rumble this year:) Everyone from the car participants, to the vendors to the bands to the pin-ups to the burlesque performers, each and everyone of you truly made this year's Rumble "An Out of this World Experience." Thank you doesn't even begin to express how I feel! Everyone was so extremely wonderful and for one weekend we all were one big family;) The pics that you are all posting of the weekend really capture the overall feeling of the Rumble and please, keep'em coming:) Now that I have had a few days to rest, I am ready for next year, LOL! We could not have done this without all of your help and support and you all mean so much to us. THANK YOU FROM THE ROAD ROCKETS!

13. rockguy92

rockguy92

I really enjoyed the pictures - thanks!!

The Rock

14. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Meet you in indy same place same time next year Miss Belvedere...we gotta date? Thanks for your help and the metal misfits for helping me out again.

15. MissBelvedere

MissBelvedere

You betcha Bob, wouldn't be the same without you! Yes, a big thanks goes out to the Metal Misfits for not only helping you but for being a big help with the show as a whole. They are a great group and they are always ready to help when asked:)

16. 54sled

54sled

Thanks road rockets,be back next year!

17. 60widewhitez

60widewhitez

Every year I say I am going to go to this and every year I am working too much! NEXT year I am DEFINITELY going to this show!!!!!!!!

18. Mark your calandar NOW! The car in your avatar would look right at home! :cool:

19. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Glad you liked it 54Sled, and felt it was worth the trip from the burgh to Indy even if for a day.
    Claymart...that wasn't me in that van with the trailer...I closed up Sat night but left Sunday at noon for the drive home. Thanks for the photo....and I owe you a couple cold ones next year

20. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

21. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Very nice.thanks for sharing.