Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned Pictures of Billetproof 2013!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This year and two years ago I met whole clubs of OT rigs headed to Centralia for cruise night when we were headed out in one direction or the other. I think they came from as far as Packwood on White pass and maybe further just for the cruise.

On the 56.6 thing, my bet is if you were to search mud race or sand drag coverage in the PNW you would find that car in the coverage. With a different set of rear tires it's set up for one or the other.

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

3. Studebricker

Studebricker
    from TX

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a nice meet. I just feel sorry for the two bulletnose Studes I saw in the cruise shots...

4. Hey Allen, I know it's alot of work and takes so much more work for a cruise. I agree that it's cool to see all types of cars, even ones that weren't in the show. I have 11 cars total and they vary from Hotrods to Musclecars. I like them all!!! Even the one that had 56.? on the front. It sounded the most bad ass out of them all. This car showed alot of skilled fabrication and engineering. I don't care who enters their cars personally at the cruise but at the show, theres alot of Bllet that slips in and alot of cars I wouldn't be seen sitting in but I have to give the owners credit, they spend ciountless hours building their car and its their car so if I don't care for a car, I just walk past and look at the ones I like. This way I really enjoy it all. Some that I don't like, I will look it over and see the details and start liking them a bit more. We are all in this hobby together!!

5. Paul

Paul
    Editor

The only way we can keep this site traditional specific is if we all respect the rules.
    The off topic content needs to be removed from this thread.
    Unfortunately there is enough in this thread that the moderators do not have time to clean it up. If it does not get cleaned up by the posters in a reasonable amount of time the whole thread will be lost.

6. Thanks for the pictures. There was some neat stuff there. I finally got to enjoy the downtown cruse part this year. We had a blast.

7. boutlaw

boutlaw

Thanks for sharing. Fantastic pics...uglist Elvis I've ever seen......

8. olympic2

olympic2

Paul, I do apologize for the lousy photo quality. Three shots in my photobucket album, of your car and 2 others on the chassis dyno were shot with my old dumb-phone, after my camera battery was dead. The rest of the album shots didnt pixelate so badly. Love the 4-71 Blown Olds Rocket. They seemed to have a little trouble with the dyno after your first pull... we left after that, did they fix it?

9. pontman

pontman

I was wondering how long it was going to take for word to come down on this?

10. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I made three good pulls with long pauses between while they rebooted, the computer never gave up my numbers

still fun though, the few cars I did see on it were pretty impressive,
    a Vette that smoked the tires all the way
    and a '57 that looked like a bull trying to bust out of the chute

great idea bringing the dyno, got a lot of attention when cars were running

11. Thanks guys. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Being an old custom does make it a little cooler.

12. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Haha...I got er on video....he's local to my area and drives that 57 like madman. :-D

13. Dirtyplumper

Dirtyplumper

post is up man! that thing looked mean trying to break the straps on the dyno.:D

14. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

I totally understand, didn't realize it was a state hwy, thought it may have been small town back roads type thing.
    I didn't mean to start any slinging about the o/t pics, no offence intended.

Scotty.

15. Actually they close this road to a car show in August but it closes it down and no cruising until after the show and then the cruising begins again with all cars partaking.

16. Thanks!!!

17. Sorry Sinister, most of the cruise pictures were deleted. Oh well!!.:mad:

18. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

As I said via pm, we don't cover rat rods or muscle cars here. Most folks understand that...

R.

19. tcarrasco84

tcarrasco84
    from California

Thanks for taking the time to show the pics ! Looks like it was a good time.

20. CAMSHAFT666

CAMSHAFT666

Yeah Steve you asshole!!!

Thanks for taking the time to upload all of those pictures since I couldn't make it to the show this year. Very cool.

21. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Thank you Ryan...........

22. Careful,,,he will be sending you both a nasty gram also! :mad: HRP

23. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Hi Jack, I looked around for you Saturday, you were probably smart and found some shade. :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  24. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

Damn, seeing this makes me think I goofed up not going north this year! Oh well, cya in Antioch!

25. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Lets see if this works...lol.
    Rollins badass 57 on the dyno...

[Yt]_vJhtj2a58s[/MEDIA]

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

26. A Rodder

A Rodder

Says the video is private, change it to public and we'll see if it work

27. syndromeofadown

syndromeofadown
    from Tacoma

Nothing says class like a set of bias-ply! Seriously, is it me or does the radials take away the crispness on an old heap?

Thanks for sharing, great pics!

28. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hows that? I think I fixed it...lol.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

29. A Rodder

A Rodder

That was awesome, gotta say we were there all day till a little after 2 and I never seen that dyno at all.
    Hope they return for next year