Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned Pictures of Billetproof 2013!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 23, 2013.

1. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

That guy is there every year cruising the streets...he's a local to the town. His Willys id a bad mutha...and he beats on it. It rules...

2. fleet-master

fleet-master

Great pics... love the Willys with the stretched nose. Had to do a double take on that one. Also the tan Desoto custom is waaay cool too. Thanks from NZ

3. Thanks for taking the time. I really enjoyed.

4. olympic2

olympic2

Sharing the vibe brothers, what a great show yesterday. Thanx for all the cool pictures, that yellow 57 Chev on the chassis dyno was the Bomb!! Thank goodness I'm not alone...BURNING THE DOLLIES and running them over with busses IS TOO GOOD for them! There, I feel better... do away with stoopid placards in front of the bumper also. Was really glad to see no scale models displayed on top of engines on turntables, just at the contest tables where they belonged!

5. WOW! That was great. Thanks

6. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Great lineup of cars! Thanks for posting the pics.

7. Harms Way

Harms Way

Really great pictures !,..... But for me it could have started and stopped with this Deuce 3W !

[​IMG]

8. hooliganshotrods

hooliganshotrods

Looks like a great event, thanks for all the pics!

9. KIRK

KIRK

Outstanding pictures, thanks.

10. olympic2

olympic2

11. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

WOWwee tons of great cars there! Thanks for all the great pics!

12. Great pics. Looks like a good show.

What's the story with this one?

[​IMG]

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  14. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

^ '41 Willys show car from back in the day...actually pretty interesting car...with History.

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Headed back over White Pass I met a long string of streetrods headed for Centralia for cruise night.

16. eddie1

eddie1

Great shots, thanks for sharing. I made it there for the first time this year. We live about 4 1/2 hours away & were half way there on Friday when I realized neither my wife or I grabbed the camera.

17. billys54

billys54

Thanks for sharing

18. Great photos ,that cream chopped desoto just knocks my socks off ,maybe its because it is different.

19. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

I agree on that cream Desoto, real nice.

But that contraption with 56.6 on the front needs to be burnt with fire before it kills someone WTF.

I take it they let anyone in on the cruise billit, muscle and oddities included.

Scotty

20. Even public cars. It's too bad they cant just let the show cars cruise. It's all good though. Still lots of fun and a little for everyone to like........ and not like!! :D

21. morac41

morac41

Hi .. Fanastic photo shoot...thanks.......Doug

22. Great pics. The band on stage looks like "Dread Zeppelin" who play/d Elvis lyrics to Led Zeppelin tunes is it them? I saw them live in the 90's they were great.

23. No front brakes- that's macho. Uh-oh, here comes rat- rod- shiny.

Anyway, whatever. i'm lovin' this post-Chernobyl Elvis thing;
    http://www.facebook.com/thegracelandfive/app_2405167945

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  24. Thanks for sharing a bunch of nice pics... it's almost like we were there!

25. Wow! Another chapter of Billetproof is in the books. Awesome day to be a HOT RODDER in the Pacific Northwest. Great weather, great car count, great people, and great coverage by Rabidwhippet. :)

26. JoeyP.

JoeyP.

Cool pictures!

27. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Awesome pics Rabid! The cruise pics especially. ...alot of nice cars and I love the fact thr cruise is open for anything. I see the green Cuda every time and I just can't get enough of it. Badass. And Studefreaks Hillside Garage 55 gasser may be the baddest on all the land....

28. With rear tires that big and the pizza cutters up front, front brakes would be useless anyway.

29. Choptop

Choptop

on the cruise... yes its open to everyone, for a couple of reasons... the biggest being that one of the streets is a state hwy and to close that down would take years and cost thousands of lives. The 2nd reason is it would require all of the intersections to be blocked off, which means someone (me) would have to put out the barricades and someone (me) would have to take them down that night... and LOTS of people would have to STAFF the barricades to make sure that no one went around them. As it is it takes a pretty big insurance rider ($) and hiring extra police ($) to make it happen.

and it is kinda cool to have all different types of cars in the cruise. There is a no cruising law that is enforced all year in downtown, so its a chance for the local car enthusiasts to get their rides and cruise as well.