Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to correctly wash a barn find?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tatzandrodz, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually this is a little like the Old HAMB. A kinder, gentler version, yes, but there's some of that good old fashioned screwing with the newbies going on. Remember: there are no Participation Trophies here. The topics on here have been beneath stupid, lately. Asking how to wash "Vintage" dirt off of a 4 door Buick is looking for ridicule. Even in the All Inclusive 2013 HAMB. Me? I'm sort of proud of the HAMB. It's been way too long since we keelhauled someone for this stuff. It's your turn in the barrel, Ratzntatz. Thanks for asking this. There are some mighty funny folks on here, I hope you draw all of them out.

I mean the above in the most positive way. Welcome to the HAMB...

INVISIBLEKID likes this.
  2. " I would like to learn how to buff out a car without fear of damaging the paint."
    2racer, It's all in the wrist! Remember what your mom said about going blind?

3. Buzznut

Buzznut

The only reason i keep coming back to the thread is for the carwash videos...I can't be the only one. :D

alanp561 likes this.
  4. OLLIN

OLLIN

"How to properly wash a Barn"

[​IMG]

5. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

6. Zeke

Zeke

If nothing else I'm doing my part to keep you guys healthy!:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

8. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

Funniest thread in a while

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. 2racer

2racer

I'm not there yet but I am wearing glasses now...

10. Zeke

Zeke

mashed, I'm afraid your last two posts were completely off topic.

It's more than obvious that those aren't are NOS boobs and will not do anything to help remove that barn dirt properly. The second pair in fact look like they might even be silicon based and even do more damage to the museum quality patina. I'm sure that they do a great job on more modern paint that's designed to deal with such harsh punishment.

If you would like I'd be more than happy to test either of those, for purpose of pure scientific research of course. :p;)

alanp561 and wandi harry like this.
  11. Has anyone thought about the dust? Maybe it doesn't want to get washed off. OP has just made billions of dust particles homeless AND wet and in this economic climate too.

I ask, is this the type of person we want on the HAMB. Consider, discuss, abuse?

alanp561 likes this.
  12. I keep posting trying to get the most idiotic post closed ever deleted.

Calling me a internet bully,,that's laughable,,I am a card caring curmudgeon yes,,, bully no.

Listen up,,this is the Hamb,it is not always warm and fuzzy,,if this thread was ever meant to be serious it past that a long time ago,,it's turned into the biggest joke on the Hamb!

You should understand what I'm talking about,,I see you have had 2 on topic thread deleted since you joined,,I also see where I have offer you help with a recent post about air coolers but I'm a bully?:mad: HRP

alanp561 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.