Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here! My 54 sbc desoto pic/video

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by randallmeans, Jun 13, 2013.

1. randallmeans

randallmeans

Hey, new here but already established that. Here is a couple pics and a video of my 350/th350 Desoto. This video was before I fixed the doughnut gasket leak. Since this video I have fixed the leak, plugs, wires, filter, and New cooper 255/70 cooper GT radials.... This weekend Im getting the exhaust redone with turndowns before axel and installing 3" drop blocks in the rear. Hope you guys like it..........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4927407778725&set=vb.1104337833&type=3&theater <----VIDEO

Attached Files:

2. Neat ole car. Hope your having a good time. I would rethink the turns before the axle. Run them to the back then turn them down. Fumes an roar will drive you nuts. Now that's just my opinion.

3. randallmeans

randallmeans

I like the roar lol. Fumes do suck but the way imma do it they'll be pointing out at a 45 so exhaust will blow out from under it.

4. dhughins

dhughins

Cool looking ride man. I can't get the video to work. Post some pics after you drop it.